Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak is being crucified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Dak is not the reason they lost but at 40 million a year he needs to be the reason they win.
    Man, that's a mouthful, and very true. Machines is winning games

Elliot won't be going anywhere next season; his dead cap is 30 million

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    I am a Cowboys fan and I think Dak>Romo but Dak had a ton of talent around him. Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Wilson is the best trio/quartet I think we have had
    No Cooper is overrated CeCe Lamb, how many passes has he dropped this year? Apparently you are too young to remember Drew Pearson, Billy Jo Dupree, Jay Saldi. Or Michael Irvin, Alvin Harper and Jay Novachek/ Hell Romo had Whitten for most of his career. The Raiders were happy to get rid of Cooper and he is supposed to be the stud of the receivers Corps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yup. Saints fans would crucify brees after losses, a lot, and it was warranted some times. Dak has a big contract for the most popular football team, so criticism comes with the territory. If he had pulled it out yesterday, dak would be being built up as the successor to brady as the GOAT haha
    If Cedric Wilson doesn't get his feet tangled up on that last fourth down today is a totally different story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Dak isn't getting hit any harder than the other stars on that team. The coaches are who's getting hammer by the media. McCarthy might get fired. But it's Jerruh so probably not.
    You are absolutely incorrect on this. I was at the game last night I live here I listen to the radio I'm in with this fanbase. There are a majority of the fans that want to trade him this morning because of that game yesterday. When The oline couldn't block 4 with 5 and Vanderisch was getting ran right at the whole time because he sucks that bad, Think about this. Dallas is the number one offense in the league and can't run the ball at all. Think about that how good can a quarterback be to be number one offense with no running game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    No Cooper is overrated CeCe Lamb, how many passes has he dropped this year? Apparently you are too young to remember Drew Pearson, Billy Jo Dupree, Jay Saldi. Or Michael Irvin, Alvin Harper and Jay Novachek/ Hell Romo had Whitten for most of his career. The Raiders were happy to get rid of Cooper and he is supposed to be the stud of the receivers Corps.
    If you think Cooper is the #1 target and Lamb's name is CeCe, I'm not sure you follow the Cowboys much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Dak to Nola.
    Nothing would please me more. And nothing would make most of these Cowboys fans happier. Russell Wilson sucks this year but nobody's pissed at him

vCash
    No one is going to take on that $40 million salary cap hit. Dak is stuck. He needs to invest his money and retire in the last year of his contract and go fishing.

vCash
    14 penalties. And you can't run the football at all. Name a quarterback that could've overcome that yesterday and I will tell you it's a tossup. On top of some really poor adjustment play calling by Kellen Moore. On top of a defense it was getting ran on at WILL. If it wasn't for Kyle Shanahan being an idiot it wouldn't even been a close game at the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    14 penalties. And you can't run the football at all. Name a quarterback that could've overcome that yesterday and I will tell you it's a tossup. On top of some really poor adjustment play calling by Kellen Moore. On top of a defense it was getting ran on at WILL. If it wasn't for Kyle Shanahan being an idiot it wouldn't even been a close game at the end.
    Yep, this. Shanahan kept the Cowboys in the game it should've been a blowout.

And while the ol sucked the defense looked like they had never practiced and we're already planning their offseason vacations.

vCash
    Dak isn't going anywhere. His cap hit is the following the next 3 years whether he's a cowboy or not...

'22: 77.8 million
    '23: 43.4 million
    '24: 28.9 million

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Dak isn't going anywhere. His cap hit is the following the next 3 years whether he's a cowboy or not...

'22: 77.8 million
    '23: 43.4 million
    '24: 28.9 million
    I know you're just posting his contract info, so this isn't directed at you, but the notion that they're even considering moving on from Dak is hilariously stupid. He is the face of that franchise. Their team has many fatal flaws, but he ain't one of them. Can he get better (and healthier)? Of course, what QB can't...but he's not superhuman...every QB needs a competent OL and a running game. As I said in the other thread, the inconsistencies that plagued this team are symptomatic of poor coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I know you're just posting his contract info, so this isn't directed at you, but the notion that they're even considering moving on from Dak is hilariously stupid. He is the face of that franchise. Their team has many fatal flaws, but he ain't one of them. Can he get better (and healthier)? Of course, what QB can't...but he's not superhuman...every QB needs a competent OL and a running game. As I said in the other thread, the inconsistencies that plagued this team are symptomatic of poor coaching.
    Good post

vCash
    Absolutely. Two thumbs up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    If you think Cooper is the #1 target and Lamb's name is CeCe, I'm not sure you follow the Cowboys much.
    Sin 1965 thank you/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    And I'm Sorry CeDe Lamb. Jerry brought in Cooper to be the goto guy./

vCash
    This Is Dead On.

vCash
    Exactly.

vCash
    Well, at least Kyler making Dak look pretty good tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Their offense looks like State's 3/4 of the time last year.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    The difference is that he won't get blamed for all the bad stuff that has happened