Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Dak is being crucified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I understand - that's why I take up for CW - he has flown under the radar when others wouldn't step up. He is the best bang for buck they have at receiver. And yea one drop is for sure on Jerry! Lol
    Thanks for showing me that stat. I should know better than to go off my memory lol. I'm getting old.

vCash
    Man reading the delusional cowboy football forums, they all hate Dak and think he's the worst QB to ever grace the Star logo. Some even said Cooper Rush is a better QB. Like I can't wish Dak to get out of Dallas hard enough and wished he didn't take that contract last year just so he could have an out and go to a team that can at least think more logically

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Man reading the delusional cowboy football forums, they all hate Dak and think he's the worst QB to ever grace the Star logo. Some even said Cooper Rush is a better QB. Like I can't wish Dak to get out of Dallas hard enough and wished he didn't take that contract last year just so he could have an out and go to a team that can at least think more logically
    Yeah cowboy fans have short memories. All they have to look at is last season after he got hurt to see what it would be like without him. When he went down their season went to garbage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Meanwhile the two #1 seeds lost tonight, lol. Playing QB in the NFL is hard as ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Meanwhile the two #1 seeds lost tonight, lol. Playing QB in the NFL is hard as ****.
    Yes it is. It's what makes what Brady has done so incredible.

vCash
    Well, I guess Aaron Rodgers is a trash QB as well now.***

vCash
    Just saw this on Facebook...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

Hmmm! That's funny!!!

vCash

They?re not wrong. Whoda thought that the Bengals would have more playoff victories than the Cowboys the last 6yrs? 😂

vCash

This guy won as many SBs as Drew Brees...

vCash
    Thats 2 more than Tony Romo won. Hey Jerra check out KCs WRs. Thats speed since you don't have any/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post

Turfdawg dropping dimes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Thats 2 more than Tony Romo won. Hey Jerra check out KCs WRs. Thats speed since you don't have any/
    Romo was 1-3 in his first 6 yrs, too. It?s drawing lots of comparisons in Dallas. He retired 2-4.
    https://www.sportscasting.com/dak-pr...ans-tears/?amp

vCash

I'm happy with 1. It was awesome. Maybe you should hook up your vcr and watch highlights of the last Dallas one

vCash
    I'm happy with 1. It was awesome. Maybe you should hook up your vcr and watch highlights of the last Dallas one
    Nah. Not a Dallas fan. You just keep being a douche though. What? You drunk... again?

vCash
    Nah. Not a Dallas fan. You just keep being a douche though. What? You drunk again?
    Nope, too old to do it 2 days in a row

vCash
    😂 now, you know we taped over that starting the 2nd quarter because we needed to get mawmaw?s 80th birthday and mine and Clotilde?s night of passionate bedroom passion. 😂

Banned
    vCash

Loose definition of "won" for that first game. I'll give him they beat the titans fair and square. But Raiders game was a jobbing throughout.

vCash
    Burrow is very good and should have even better stats as they improve the O line in front of him. Jerry, on the other hand will probably bring back the same group who couldn't stop the niner's from bull rushing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Burrow is very good and should have even better stats as they improve the O line in front of him. Jerry, on the other hand will probably bring back the same group who couldn't stop the niner's from bull rushing.
    Can he afford to make any changes? He locks them in by over paying at their prime and rides them into the ground because he can?t monetarily make changes.