Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blow out city against Ole Miss today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    We went to 2 National Championships and gained alot of respect nationally, why wouldn't you care? I want every program we have to achieve and maintain success
    I want us to win at everything. Reality is, it's not likely.... but we what we had w Vic isn't likely to ever happen again. Tough league in everything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Sounds like we're on the same page - We've stepped back from where Vic had us, but we're nowhere close to rock bottom or "I don't even know how you blow up our program this bad if you were trying."

When Rick Ray was our men's head coach and we weren't in the top 250 teams in the country, that was rock bottom. This year's women's team is a top 60, maybe top 50 team in the country. Just not close to being in the same category.
    I was just going by what I saw today vs OM, how terrible we look and how much better and talented OM is than us. Remember just 3 years ago and can't believe where we are.

OM is good, how did they pass I mean lap us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    You guys do realize we played with no big.. obviously we lost Jessika Carter, Raven Farley is out and so is Denae Carter... no size other than Rickea. We played 7 girls today... only 6 saw alot of time. It's hard to win against anyone like that
    You have more excuses than a mangy dog has fleas. We're shit. Simple as that. In all honesty though, no one really gives a shit anymore. This program is toast. The sooner you figure that out and let it go, the better.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    You have more excuses than a mangy dog has fleas. We're shit. Simple as that. In all honesty though, no one really gives a shit anymore. This program is toast. The sooner you figure that out and let it go, the better.
    Can a team projected to make the tournament ever be called "shit" ?

vCash
    Probably so when they display it on the court. Looked like the men on the same court last week. Maybe getting all the players and coaches back together will aid in that realm.

vCash
    I stopped watching Bulldog basketball teams during the Covid season and just never went back. Boring, dysfunctional product that just doesn't hold my attention anymore. I don't miss it.

vCash

So why respond to basketball threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I stopped watching Bulldog basketball teams during the Covid season and just never went back. Boring, dysfunctional product that just doesn't hold my attention anymore. I don't miss it.
    nm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Carter ain't brangin' No Natty Team to duh Table next month though!!
    Ahem. Women?s Golf.

vCash
    Na
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 01-17-2022 at 09:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    And most MSU fans that came to WBB games were really much more fans of Vic Schaefer than they were of the sport of WBB.
    Exactly..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Not making excuses just stating facts... everyone comes on here saying they don't watch women's basketball anymore so I was simply informing them of what is going on with the team since almost everyone seems to love to point out they don't watch. And you are one of them, If you don't care so much why the hell even waste time opening the thread and responding? Makes no sense, I guess we are supposed to care that you don't watch? I support all of our programs but I don't necessarily watch them all either, but I wouldnt open a volleyball thread with people discussing volleyball to tell everyone I don't watch it.

vCash
    In WBB? Yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Exactly..
    I think they were fans of a winner. Winning fixes everything. And makes a boring game fun to watch.

vCash
    We only lost 3 ranks in the NET, going from 59 to 62. Not a disaster, but obviously that needs to improve. If we're still #62 on Selection Sunday, we're going to be sweating it.

The ESPN women's bracketology (Creme) hasn't updated since Jan. 14, but I wouldn't be surprised if we fell a spot or two and out of the tournament. We'll have plenty of opportunities to play our way back in. Our next 4 games all have NET rankings between 22 and 43 (Georgia, @Arkansas, Missouri, and Texas A&M), and we really need to go at least 2-2.

vCash
    It can be on this site................... (no reference to your post) So somebody thinks we were supposed to beat OM basically with 6 players and no bigs available, and it seemed they had all their players available. Yeah. let's fire everybody. Some would rather bitch about our athletic programs than us actually do good I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'm not here to defend Cohen but your bitching to bitch. We've improve in volleyball, men's golf, men's tennis is top 15 program. Softball keeps making tourney. On and on. And fact is, you don't give two shits about anything I named anyway.
    We finished around 50-55 in last year's Director's Cup, much better than we used to finish. Several years ago we used to consistently finish around #100. Plus we finally have a National Championship in a Big 3 sport.