Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: So all the pundits are picking the 49?rs because they don?t

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Dak just royally screwed up. Just not enough time for that. He had time for 2 shots to the end zone and got none.
    That wasn't Dak, lol. That was the called play.

vCash
    I'm still sitting here with a wtf look on my face. I hope Kellen Moore is hired by someone tomorrow. What a joke. Dak should have vetoed that awful bullshit of a call

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That wasn't Dak, lol. That was the called play.
    If Dak didn't call his own number in that situation he should have told someone they were an idiot and thrown the ball into the endzone. As stated, they had time to make 2 throws into the endzone (if the first fell incomplete). Gaining that extra 10 yards was pretty much worthless.

vCash
    I love him, but Check Down Charlie for 3 quarters did him in... thought I was watching MSU/Bama again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I'm still sitting here with a wtf look on my face. I hope Kellen Moore is hired by someone tomorrow. What a joke. Dak should have vetoed that awful bullshit of a call
    That "explosive" and "creative" play calling, lol. Coaching staff is horrid. All the penalties is also symptomatic of shit coaches.

vCash
    That "explosive" and "creative" play calling, lol. Coaching staff is horrid. All the penalties is also symptomatic of shit coaches.
    Absolutely 100% accurate!

vCash
    McCarthy = Shit Coaching. Rodgers was right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I love him, but Check Down Charlie for 3 quarters did him in... thought I was watching MSU/Bama again.
    In that point in the game, players rely on their coaches to clock manage and call the right play. Only 2 QBs in the entire league would veto in that moment (Brady, Rogers....and maybe Mahomes). Coaches are paid to coach, and this staff has sucked balls in all sorts of ways.

vCash
    McCarthy = Shit Coaching. Rodgers was right.
    Yeah I questioned Rodgers but he was right. McCarthy is horrible

vCash
    The play call was dumb, but romo is right... dak has to know to get that ball to the ref. Romo knew that, and dak has to too.

vCash
    Fire McCarthy. 14 penalties today, most penalized OL in league, and that stupid call at end of game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The play call was dumb, but romo is right... dak has to know to get that ball to the ref. Romo knew that, and dak has to too.
    I just want to know why the ref was so far behind the play. He never made a move until after the play was dead he had to come from about 30 yards behind the play. It was dumb play by cowboys but the ref wasn't in position like he should've been. It was desperation anyway. Cowboys from top down played like garbage

vCash
    In that point in the game, players rely on their coaches to clock manage and call the right play. Only 2 QBs in the entire league would veto in that moment (Brady, Rogers....and maybe Mahomes). Coaches are paid to coach, and this staff has sucked balls in all sorts of ways.
    Not questioning that my friend, reread my comment, my frustration was the first 3 quarters and the 16 three yard passes... They aren't running the Leach Air Raid.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 01-16-2022 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    Umpire was at fault for being late
    Dak was at fault for getting greedy. As Romo said- get 10 yards and get down. \

Undisciplined football gets you beat every time. 14 penalties? You are supposed to lose.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Wow! Now I remember why I hated the Cowboys until Dak got there. And now I remember why I hate the NFL no matter how many MSU former players are in the league.

That was the worst last 2 drives by a Division Champion against a 6 seed I have ever witnessed in my 60 plus years of watching football. I don?t care who the cowboy ?fans? blame for this loss, every player on that team made some really dumbass plays including the QB!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Wow! Now I remember why I hated the Cowboys until Dak got there. And now I remember why I hate the NFL no matter how many MSU former players are in the league.

That was the worst last 2 drives by a Division Champion against a 6 seed I have ever witnessed in my 60 plus years of watching football. I don?t care who the cowboy ?fans? blame for this loss, every player on that team made some really dumbass plays including the QB!
    The reason one was a division champ and the other was the 6-seed is bc one is in a horrible division and the other was in a great division

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Even if the ref had gotten the ball first there MIGHT have been one second left for one additional play. The extra 10 yards just in no way was worth the risk of the clock running out. Also, even if they preserved the one second the Cowboys were only going to get one throw into the end zone from the 30. If they had just thrown it to the end zone from the 40 they would have gotten 2 chances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Even if the ref had gotten the ball first there MIGHT have been one second left for one additional play. The extra 10 yards just in no way was worth the risk of the clock running out. Also, even if they preserved the one second the Cowboys were only going to get one throw into the end zone from the 30. If they had just thrown it to the end zone from the 40 they would have gotten 2 chances.
    I agree, play call was dumb. I do wonder if romo is right and the call was for dak to just get 10 yards and clock it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I just want to know why the ref was so far behind the play. He never made a move until after the play was dead he had to come from about 30 yards behind the play. It was dumb play by cowboys but the ref wasn't in position like he should've been. It was desperation anyway. Cowboys from top down played like garbage
    Was the same idiot ref that stood over the ball an extra 2 needless seconds to force Dallas into a delay of game after their successful fake punt.

vCash
    When your QB doesn't have much time in the pocket, not much else you can do. Then that problem is compounded by the fact that they were behind the chains all day with stupid penalties.