Todd, a few things that I picked up from what I believe is the most recent interview with Lemonis done by Logan Lowery and Bart Gregory include the following:
I’ll preface by saying that Lowery and Gregory basically asked about who we should expect to see and in what role or position and that was pretty much most of the interview.

1. He likes Auger, didn’t say a whole lot other than that.
2. Said he didn’t think Jack Walker gave up a run all fall so I think we can expect him to have a fairly significant role.
3. Talked about Fristoe and basically said that Fristoe lost some of his aggressiveness last year and needs to attack and be more competitive. Basically, he just needs to get his head right but we knew that.
4. Mentioned Pico Kohn as a contributor.
5. Talking about a closer, he mentioned Hunt, Tepper, and a third name that I can’t recall as possibilities and said someone just needs to basically make the jump mentally.
6. Really likes Slate Alford. Said they knew he could hit but were surprised by how good he is defensively and said that he can play multiple positions b/c of his athleticism. Even said he could play 2B and compared him a little to Foscue in that manner. I think we can expect to see a lot of Alford in the future.
7. Hines can hit and it sounds like that is what is going to get him in the lineup, probably at 1B or DH. I don’t think he is a gold glove type though from the sound of it.
8. Skinner is the best defensive OF that Lemonis has ever coached. I don’t think he nor Davis are going to hit much but we expected that.
9. Cumbest can be very good if he can be consistent and hopefully that comes with playing time but we kind of knew that.
10. Clark has worked really hard at becoming a good outfielder and Lemonis expects him to do well at the plate if he can keep his approach right.

They mostly talked about new comers and positions that have been up for grabs (which aren’t many) and young players.