Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU/Alabama basketball

vCash
    Anyone else notice 0 give the crowd the bird when he fouled out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Two good talented teams, great win for us. Winning is the most important thing.
    Tonight it is THIS^^^^^

Banned
    vCash
    Great win. Didn't watch all of it because of the Raiders getting skull****ed by officiating. But i'll give credit where it's due as someone self admittedly ready for howland to move on. Wins like this will build the goodwill. If it's just that Kermit has his number and we go on a tear otherwise in the SEC then i'm gucci

vCash
    [QUOTE=Saltydog;1404129]Yeah but he's a liability on the offensive end. Defenses will sag off of him and he damn sure can't hit free
    8 points and 7 rebounds tonight. That's all we need, he is not a liability. If he gives us that we are fine...
    Last edited by NCMSTFAN; 01-15-2022 at 09:20 PM.

vCash
    Any word on when we might make up that Missouri game? I would rather just not play it because winning it won?t help us and losing it would be a disaster. I see Ole Miss is making up there game with UF in a couple weeks

vCash
    You absolutely have to win these kinds of games in the conference at home if you want any shot at the dance. Especially when you have no great out of conference wins. Great job tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Great win. Didn't watch all of it because of the Raiders getting skull****ed by officiating. But i'll give credit where it's due as someone self admittedly ready for howland to move on. Wins like this will build the goodwill. If it's just that Kermit has his number and we go on a tear otherwise in the SEC then i'm gucci
    Kermit vs Howland was 3-3 going into the season. Kermit won at home, Howland will likely do the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    You absolutely have to win these kinds of games in the conference at home if you want any shot at the dance. Especially when you have no great out of conference wins. Great job tonight.
    It was a dam good win. We need to get better at threes 2-16 sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    It was a dam good win. We need to get better at threes 2-16 sucks.
    incredible we won with that kind of shooting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    incredible we won with that kind of shooting.
    Yea overall we didn?t shoot well, but we defended better and out hustled them in the end. Although that last minute was frustrating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Yea overall we didn?t shoot well, but we defended better and out hustled them in the end. Although that last minute was frustrating
    cam matthews, garcia, and moore are all great "hustle" players. I love their effort.

vCash
    I thought the turning point for us was down 7 we never flinched. A couple of big scores and then capitalized it with the Moore dunk. Howland teams in the past would have just rolled over in those situations. This team stood up and shoved it right back at Bama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Kermit vs Howland was 3-3 going into the season. Kermit won at home, Howland will likely do the same.
    Shhhhhh. Don’t let facts trump the narrative... before too long some will blame CBH for baseball or football losses

vCash
    So us and Kentucky were the only Home teams to win in the league today? Weird day for the home teams, glad we held serve.

vCash
    Good win! Kids played hard and were nasty on the offensive boards. Hope we can consistently play this way!

vCash
    Yep. Take if 2 different halves on Offensive Boards. They got all the rebounds in the first. We got all the rebounds in the second. But more importantly, taking that 2-16 stat from 3, the team didn?t back down from getting in the paint. In seasons past, that 2-16 would have turned into 5-25. This team is beginning to understand where their bread is buttered.

vCash
    Brooks 16 pts 10 reb
    Welcome to the sec, mr brooks

Garcia 8 pts 7 reb
    Hell of a week, kid

Molinar 24 pts 6 reb 4 assists
    Sec POW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I thought the turning point for us was down 7 we never flinched. A couple of big scores and then capitalized it with the Moore dunk. Howland teams in the past would have just rolled over in those situations. This team stood up and shoved it right back at Bama.
    True, I thought the same thing. This team has a little moxey and toughness from multiple places and then the calm domination by Molinar. When you shortest guy Moore does that it just sends a message. I love Moore's game.

vCash
    This team is having fun, it's taken a little while for everyone to feel comfortable with their role. Depth is as good as we have had in a while at Msu. We attacked the paint last night and did a decent job pressuring the ball.

Molinar is so athletic and fun to watch! He had a great interview after the game, well spoken guy!

vCash
    Mighty quiet thread for a REAL nice victory..

We need to go 2-2 these next 4.. Beat OM at home and get a road win..