Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: MSU/Alabama basketball

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I stopped reading after the 3rd “punching” reference .
    Bragging about your own bad reading ability is a weird flex but ok

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    We're 12-4 (3-1) with our 2nd best player having played 6 games & our best bench scorer not being healthy all year. Yes we've had 1 really frustrating loss (OM) & 1 game where we gave away a chance at big win (Colorado St). People want to act like we've been bad or under achieved all year are just incorrect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    We're 12-4 (3-1) with our 2nd best player having played 6 games & our best bench scorer not being healthy all year. Yes we've had 1 really frustrating loss (OM) & 1 game where we gave away a chance at big win (Colorado St). People want to act like we've been bad or under achieved all year are just incorrect.
    I agree, we beat a good team last night.

vCash
    I have said it for years , we Have some of the dumbest fans when it comes to hoops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Bragging about your own bad reading ability is a weird flex but ok

I gave reading your long post a punchers chance but I just lost interest.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 01-16-2022 at 04:33 PM.

vCash
    I have said it for years , we Have some of the dumbest fans when it comes to hoops.
    Our hoops fan base IQ is very low.

vCash
    1 nitpick, I think Brooks is better than Tolu. Tolu isn't a very good defender.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    In the P&R no doubt Garrison is a better defender. Around the rim give me Tolu. Bigger Centers would feast on Garrison in this league. Brooks from OM just dominated Bc he was just so much bigger. I think they actually compliment each other well on both ends. I do need Garrison to get his stroke from 3 back.

vCash
    It?s because most fans don?t understand the analytics and metrics of basketball and how that effects your seeding. Most fans see 4 stars and assume that because we have 4 stars we should win every game. They dont realize that in college basketball the home team wins 72% of the time. So when we lose at Ole Miss the world melts but in reality its just hard to win on the road especially in conference. They also don?t realize that losing on the road doesn?t hurt you one bit in seeding which is all that matters.

vCash
    Very correct..

vCash
    Florida isn't a good rebounding or 3-pt shooting team. On the road, but seems like a decent matchup for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Florida isn't a good rebounding or 3-pt shooting team. On the road, but seems like a decent matchup for us
    I'm curious to see how we handle their big man. He ain't as good as guy at Aub but will be interesting.

Banned
    vCash
    I gave reading your long post a punchers chance but I just lost interest.
    So you're bragging about having such little concentration that you can't read a couple paragraphs? You can't say you lost interest because you responded anyways and that took interest on your part.... It's a dumb brag and a bad putdown. Poor execution.

Banned
    vCash
    Very correct..
    He repeated the same thing you said and you just said very correct to him.

What redundancy lmao. I think you might actually have some cognitive misfires you should get checked out by a doctor. Or are you of the opinion that therapy is for the weak?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Looking back the OM game may be an outlier. If we continue to ply well with Tolu back, maybe that was the main reason for the head scratchers when he was out. We looked really bad at times. We should have the talent to compete with a key guy out. Can one person really make that much of a difference, mainly in the effort category? The last two games look that way. Hopefully it continues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    He repeated the same thing you said and you just said very correct to him.

What redundancy lmao. I think you might actually have some cognitive misfires you should get checked out by a doctor. Or are you of the opinion that therapy is for the weak?
    I will give it a punchers chance.

vCash
    I initially thought the same thing until seeing Brooks disappear alot this season. He did have a good game against Bama though. If he can finish the season playing anywhere close to how he played his Junior year at UNC we will be a tough out with those two in the paint.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    These next 4 games could very well define our season.

@Florida
    OM
    @UK
    @TTU

Definitely need to go 2-2 but 3-1 would be amazing and would set us up to have a little cushion on the bubble. 3 prime Q1 opportunities. Play like we did yesterday and there?s no reason we can?t win all 4. Just have to punch back when the other team makes their run.
    Need to win OM and TT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We dropped 1 spot in NET to 48th. Ark jumped 31 spots. Bama dropped 1 spot. We do have a Q1 and Q2 win now though
    How does a Q1 win drop us what the hell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    How does a Q1 win drop us what the hell
    Man, I have no idea. We got a Q1 and Q2 win Saturday with ark moving up. Nevertheless, it's in our hands now... if we keep winning, we'll make it