Thread: McCord in the portal

vCash

McCord in the portal

Guess he didn't like us getting this other kicker.

vCash
    He’s the reason we had to go get another kicker

vCash
    I figure he missed the portal wide right in his first attempt and had to try again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I figure he missed the portal wide right in his first attempt and had to try again.
    LOL
    Last edited by Catfish; 01-14-2022 at 08:53 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post

vCash
    We actually have 2 kickers coming right now and looking to add a third. We have Gabe Plasencia from cali juco and Jake Bates graduate transfer from Texas State on board right now, and we will add another. So Mccord saw the writing on the wall.

vCash
    I figured the writing was on the wall the day Leach announced Open Tryouts for kickers, but I am not sure if ?our? kickers might have ?missed? the point.

vCash
    We didn't like him costings us games, so there's that..........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    why transfer if you're gonna have to walk on there ? Maybe another school puts him on schollie ? ... Doubtful
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    why transfer if you're gonna have to walk on there ? Maybe another school puts him on schollie ? ... Doubtful
    I guess he feels like he has a better shot at another school even as a walk on. Since we are bringing in a couple of PWO's and hopefully one scholarship kicker (Biscardi from Coastal Carolina)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Guess he didn't like us getting this other kicker.
    Anything beyond Extra Point is BEYOND his Range!
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Darn