Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgia bball game tonight

vCash
    Who turned that ball over under the basket?

vCash
    It's amazing how much we suck. Hence no crowd support
    Last edited by mparkerfd20; 01-12-2022 at 07:47 PM.

vCash
    How the hell did we not hold for the last shot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    It's amazing how much we suck. H3nce no crowd support
    But we don't suck by any metric out there. We certainly aren't great, but it's ridiculous to say we suck.

vCash
    This is proof of his bad Howland gets out coached. Way more talent? no idea what they are doing

vCash
    To me, losing a game like this is fireable. We won't do it, but Georgia is absolute dog shit.

Losing a game to this Georgia team at home would be an absolute embarrassment.

vCash
    Lose to this weak UGA team at home ain't a good look so maybe just call it something else similar to sux.

vCash
    We have one good player that plays and one good player that can't get on the court. The rest are all (while talented) players you can't trust. It's damn frustrating to watch.

vCash
    I literally saw nothing Howland did in that first half that lays the blame for these bricklayers, unless you blame him for signing them to a scholarship. They are just bad basketball players and it doesn?t take The Wizard of Westwood to see it. And I don?t care if Howland gets fired, but it ain?t all on him. They are just really bad shooters. Athletic ability has nothing to do with basketball if ya can?t put the biscuit in the basket. Usually the best athletes in basketball are the worst ball handlers. This team proves that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I literally saw nothing Howland did in that first half that lays the blame for these bricklayers, unless you blame him for signing them to a scholarship. They are just bad basketball players and it doesn?t take The Wizard of Westwood to see it. And I don?t care if Howland gets fired, but it ain?t all on him. They are just really bad shooters. Athletic ability has nothing to do with basketball if ya can?t put the biscuit in the basket. Usually the best athletes in basketball are the worst ball handlers. This team proves that.
    Yep at the end of the day, put the ball in the basket. This is how these small schools play with the big boys.

I don't understand why we look so bad. We look lost on both ends of floor.

vCash
    That's where brooks should be at, not the 3-pt line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    If people want to get mad at Howland, get mad at him for not finding a better guard to play with Molinar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    It's amazing how much we suck. Hence no crowd support
    Crowd is awful, but no students and I personally know 4 people that didn't go b/c they thought they would have to wear a mask all game.

vCash
    Not Matthews beat the last few mins, took a 3 and allowed the put back.

vCash
    Matthews man getting off rebs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not Matthews beat the last few mins, took a 3 and allowed the put back.
    not blocking out is inexcusable.

vCash
    Great rebound and pass, cam

vCash
    Davis' FT shootout improvement from last year is impressive

vCash
    We have got to def rebound better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Crowd is awful, but no students and I personally know 4 people that didn't go b/c they thought they would have to wear a mask all game.
    The picture is dark, especially in the stands, but best I can tell not many are wearing masks.