Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe judge fired

vCash
    https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...zM2YNIH2NqUR7g

8 wins would be solid. We've got a tough schedule next year. Could be 7, could be 9. Good kicker is a must.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...zM2YNIH2NqUR7g

8 wins would be solid. We've got a tough schedule next year. Could be 7, could be 9. Good kicker is a must.
    We were a decent kicker away from 9 regular season wins. We are catching a couple of teams with some serious rebuilding next year. Anything less than 8 wins will be a major disappointment.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    We were a decent kicker away from 9 regular season wins. We are catching a couple of teams with some serious rebuilding next year. Anything less than 8 wins will be a major disappointment.
    I agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Did Arkansas lose any major staff members

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Did Arkansas lose any major staff members
    Not yet, but Briles is flirting with Miami. Arkansas is trying to work on a raise for him but has to get through negotiations with Pittman's raise first so it may be a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    A few things in this thread:

Judge doesnt need to be a HC at State. ST coordinator? Sure
    Had Saban not gotten screwed over by the team Dr's and had Drew Brees as his QB- Saban's NFL career would have lasted longer.
    Bill O'Brien was decent in the NFL and Carroll has a damn SB.
    Beamer has SC off to a decent start. Let's see where he goes. He is the son of a very successful coach so that carries some weight
    Pittman is the perfect HC. He is very personable and recruits hard. Let's his coaches coach. He shakes babies and kisses hands- all the PR stuff needed as a HC. He brings excitement. I think he does well at UPig.
    Nobody has won in Washington since Snyder took over the franchise, but Spurrier just isnt an NFL guy. Just like Leach wouldnt be.

We'll see what happens with Leach. From Cohen's perspective- he's a veteran coach that has won. While a gamble in the SEC- you can see why he went that route. It's a calculated gamble. We got better in Year 2. Thats what you are looking for. Year 3 will be even more revealing with a veteran offense and some returning talent on D. We'll be rated middle of the pack to begin next season- so a 7-8 win expectation.
    I know you hate him or at least arent a big fan..but you know In your heart of hearts it is only a matter of time before Leach has that big season he always does.

I will go on record saying he is one of the best coaches in America and he was by FAR the best option we had. Napier is about to sink or swim he was not nearly as proven as Leach. All that said, If I could pick one coach in the country to have at State it would be Mike Gundy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I know you hate him or at least arent a big fan..but you know In your heart of hearts it is only a matter of time before Leach has that big season he always does.

I will go on record saying he is one of the best coaches in America and he was by FAR the best option we had.
    I dont hate Leach at all. I think he is hilarious and we agree politically. He has been successful as a HC. Nobody disputes that.

I dont like the offense. It's boring as shit bordering on Croom-level as far as being interesting. But if he can make it work at State? More power to him. I dont like Howland's generic M2M D- but if it works? Roll on. I dont like the fact that we leave SP's in too long on the reg in baseball- but if they keep winning- I dont care.

If Leach has a special season in 2022? I'll be a happy mf'er. The schedule and our team is set up for it.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is