Thread: Anyone else watch the skycam version on ESPN last night?

vCash

Anyone else watch the skycam version on ESPN last night?

I could not stomach Herbstreet and Fowler any longer last night so I switched to the skycam viewing mid 2nd quarter....And I have to say minus a couple minor things, I really enjoyed watching the game minus the talking heads. The only things that I didnt like was it seemed like the mic was in the Alabama band (loud) and the camera sometimes wasnt quick enough to catch all of the play.
    But to avoid Herbstreet..... it was worth it and I would be satisfied watching other games going forward, minus the commentators.
    Thoughts?
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    I watched the one with Jimbo and his coaches for the first half... which was enjoyable to listen to him breakdown the plays.

vCash
    We need to go hire that PA announcer. He was excellent and said just the minimum. And he wasn?t to 17ing loud either?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    We need to go hire that PA announcer. He was excellent and said just the minimum. And he wasn?t to 17ing loud either?
    Does anything in life make you happy? or is that all you do is complain about everything we have?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Does anything in life make you happy? or is that all you do is complain about everything we have?
    Repped and LMAO.