Thread: Cohen took it down

vCash

Cohen took it down

The ?1 national championship? sign on the outfield wall. Thank God. Lemonis posted some stadium upgrades on twitter.

vCash
    Good. When we win more, you can have "3 National Championships"

But it looks kinda dumb to have the "1" out there

vCash
    I saw the tweet and the pics, but it?s not really clear what?s being done. What are they doing to the plaza?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    I saw the tweet and the pics, but it?s not really clear what?s being done. What are they doing to the plaza?
    lowered the wall for better viewing.

vCash
    Only one Natty, so it isn't worth celebrating****
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Probably have a new sign coming for opening game presentation. Better get you tickets, hand warmers and butt warmers for that first game.

vCash
    Leave it to Cohen to prevent us celebrating a National Championship! Pinching pennies, obviously! ***

vCash
    I didn't know he went that way. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

vCash
    Anyone got a pic

vCash
    Prolly a good thing. To me it looked crooked and a different color from the others... Hopefully he will do something better...

vCash
    I thought the outfield wall logo looked good. Much better than the 1 National Championship IMO. I would like to see us do what most teams do. Have a large prominent logo displayed in the outfield somewhere.

vCash
    That POS Cohen doesn?t do a damn thing without Former Recruiting Secretary fan Bo Hemphill agreeing with him?. Mr. Head of Bulldog Club and Athletic Director of Basketball Operations.

Do you people see a pattern here? We are 17?ed until these 2 idiots, along with several others are gone from the Athletic Department?

Dumb & 17ing Dumber.
    Last edited by Reunion Dog; 01-11-2022 at 03:26 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    That POS Cohen doesn?t do a damn thing without Former Recruiting Secretary fan Bo Hemphill agreeing with him?. Mr. Head of Bulldog Club and Athletic Director of Basketball Operations.

Do you people see a pattern here? We are 17?ed until these 2 idiots, along with several others are gone from the Athletic Department?

Dumb & 17ing Dumber.
    ^^^This^^^

vCash
    I think 2021 national champion would look better than 1 national champion. Then they could put that somewhere else and chamge the 2021 to 2 after our next one.