Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
Yes, that's true. So why not get rid of the managers? The radio crew and everyone else? Guess those people can't pass covid along to baseball players though****
The managers are around the team all the time, and I would argue are necessary to get our team outfitted and ready to play.
The radio crew? They are in the booth and do not mix with the club on any practical level. I would argue, that if they did meet with players, they should stop doing that too.

This "whataboutism" does absolutely nothing for this conversation. The fact is, Diamond Girls are just something we do not have to have for baseball to take place. It is a luxury, and as adults we should all understand that it isn't required or even necessary.

Again, the only thing that matters is that the people that are responsible for the health and safety of our players is doing their jobs. It sucks, yes. But necessary. And you can second guess them all you want, if the responsibility fell to you, I would bet 100% you would change your tune.