Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the Diamond Girls on the Field

vCash

Let the Diamond Girls on the Field

The Diamond Girls are not going to be allowed to perform on field duties again this year, which is complete nonsense. They have created a petition and are asking supporters to sign.

According to an article Steve Robertson published today, it is due to Covid precautions. If that is true, it is odd that Ole Miss, USM, and Delta State have not banned their Diamond Girls from on field duties.

In all fairness, my daughter is a Diamond Girl. I am not exactly unbiased. The link is to their petition in case any of you are inclined to sign it.

https://chng.it/C8vt67zHmq
    Last edited by TigerMomofaDawg; 01-08-2022 at 09:30 PM.

vCash
    Well, it's John Cohen. Nothing is surprising.

vCash
    The girls certainly seem to believe that Cohen is the reason. No one would tell them who made the decision or why the decision was made, only that it was final. I am proud of them for standing up and trying to get that asinine decision changed.

vCash
    Can any of them Dunk?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Well, it's John Cohen. Nothing is surprising.
    If you were Ramesses II, you'd blame all those frogs on Cohen.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    If you were Ramesses II, you'd blame all those frogs on Cohen.**

Well, he is Jewish lol

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMomofaDawg View Post
    The Diamond Girls are not going to be allowed to perform on field duties again this year, which is complete nonsense. They have created a petition and are asking supporters to sign.

According to an article Steve Robertson published today, it is due to Covid precautions. If that is true, it is odd that Ole Miss, USM, and Delta State have not banned their Diamond Girls from on field duties.

In all fairness, my daughter is a Diamond Girl. I am not exactly unbiased. The link is to their petition in case any of you are inclined to sign it.

https://chng.it/C8vt67zHmq
    Thank You Ma'am for this post. I signed and hope we prevail.

Banned
    vCash
    Well, he is Jewish lol
    LMAO!!!! Sad I can only offer up a Bolshevik Rep cuz still LMAO.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 01-09-2022 at 12:07 AM.

vCash
    Well, he is Jewish lol
    Last name Cohen?**

vCash
    Well, he is Jewish lol
    Last name Cohen?**

vCash
    This is an absolutely stupid decision by MSU based on outdated protocols.

MSU needs to make this right and allow the Diamond Girls back on the field.

vCash
    Well, we won our first natty without them last year. When something works, no matter how utterly preposterous it is, DON'T CHANGE IT.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Well, we won our first natty without them last year. When something works, no matter how utterly preposterous it is, DON'T CHANGE IT.
    No. With Diamond Girls we wouldna got swept by Pig or ran from Tourney. True Fact.

vCash
    This is ridiculous but just not as bad as Vandy banning students in Memorial Coliseum for basketball games due to protocols but then offer the seats to the general public.

vCash
    Who really gives a damn. Seems like something else for some of you to bitch about when it comes to the athletic department.

And I bet the majority yelling for this went to hardly any games. I was at at 90% percent of them and I can say I not once was like ?wow where are the diamond girls? because I was too busy watching our team win the whole damn thing

vCash
    I was at the games too. And Omaha. And I think it's dumb and deserves to be called out.

The girls not being allowed on the field is not about me or you. It doesn't matter if we noticed them. It's about them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sonof34 View Post
    Who really gives a damn. Seems like something else for some of you to bitch about when it comes to the athletic department.

And I bet the majority yelling for this went to hardly any games. I was at at 90% percent of them and I can say I not once was like ?wow where are the diamond girls? because I was too busy watching our team win the whole damn thing
    I will tell you who gives a damn. The Diamond Girls. Also, anyone who believes it is time we stop making irrational, asinine decisions because of a virus.

I attended many of the baseball games, and my daughter and I went to Omaha and watched the Dawgs win it all. We saw players mingling with people the whole time. No one is social distancing on that team or any other. This whole testing nonsense has gotten way out of hand, and it needs to stop. My daughter is vaccinated and has natural immunity. Her presence on that field poses zero threat to anyone.

vCash
    Better watch it, you starting to display a "grove" mentality. I hate the fact that you seem to be a bitch and don't understand public dialogue. I am sure you are just misunderstood and really a nice guy once one gets to know you. Shit, don't we need to get up an award for you since you be attending so many games?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Better watch it, you starting to display a "grove" mentality. I hate the fact that you seem to be a bitch and don't understand public dialogue. I am sure you are just misunderstood and really a nice guy once one gets to know you. Shit, don't we need to get up an award for you since you be attending so many games?
    You talking to me? If so quote me next times.

Wow it?s amazing how you completely ignored the argument of having the diamond girls back and went straight to attacking me?I bet you were a real hit on your high school debate team Mr. Cheese Sauce

And wait you complain when people don?t attend games now you?re cracking jokes at someone who actually attends?man I bet your life has been confusing

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sonof34 View Post

Do you get off being an Asshole to a Mother of one of our Diamond Girls? She's representing the Entire Squad and shutting them out defies logic and as a STATE MOM she deserves some respect. You should be ashamed.