Thread: Arkansas BBall?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Arkansas BBall?

Has me wondering how good our win over them was. 0-3 in conference play. Guess we will get a better idea in a few hours but they were hyped pretty good before conference.

vCash
    Are they still missing their top scorers?

vCash
    The win is losing its luster, sure, but we won easily. Conference games are tough, and we should be happy with every one we win. Bama is down 13 to Mizzou with 8:49 left

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Has me wondering how good our win over them was. 0-3 in conference play. Guess we will get a better idea in a few hours but they were hyped pretty good before conference.
    i was wondering how long it would take for someone to post this shit....now i know. They went from #1 in the country last year guarding the 3 to last this year . that is there weakness.

vCash
    They are awful to this point in the season. They did show some life today and came back to almost win at A&M. The loss to Vandy at home will come back to bite them. Vandy is horrible.

Watching a few of the games today, I haven't been impressed with a lot of the teams. The one thing that gives me hope about State is that we seem to have several players that can score and create their own shot. Arkansas, Vandy, South Carolina and A & M seem to have a couple of scorers and the rest of the team needs help in getting a shot. With that said, watch us crap the bed today at Ole Miss.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    i was wondering how long it would take for someone to post this shit....now i know. They went from #1 in the country last year guarding the 3 to last this year . that is there weakness.
    I wasn?t trying to talk the win down. Just stating that what I initially believed it meant, might be skewed. I think we have a very capably team that may have finally gelled during the Colorado State game.

We did win in a controlled fashion. Just want to see more of each team to see if the 0-3 Ark start is an anomaly. If we play up to potential we can beat anyone in SEC. Just have to do it.

Not sure which game I?ll dvr tonight. Maybe both and flip back and forth to eliminate dumbass commercials.

vCash
    But remember the old mantra A win is a win,

vCash
    Conference play is a grind. Bama lost to Mizzou today.

vCash
    Nah? that can?t be it. It has to be the fact that Arkansas hires a washed up coach who won with smoke and mirrors last year and has settled back into the ?style too old for today?s players? nomenclature.

I?m glad none of our ADs have ever gone that route in hiring coaches.