Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday night is a fairly big night. What will you be watching mostly?

vCash

Saturday night is a fairly big night. What will you be watching mostly?

Cowboys season finale at Philly or Dogs hoops in Oxford? I hate they'll be on at the same time. I imagine that I'll have one on TV and the other on my phone. Just haven't decided which yet.

vCash
    Hoops. Saints do not play til Sunday and living in Dallas has made me realize how insufferable 99% of the Cowboys fans are. FLY EAGLES FLY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Hoops. Saints do not play til Sunday and living in Dallas has made me realize how insufferable 99% of the Cowboys fans are. FLY EAGLES FLY
    Cowboys fans are the worst. They have completely turned on him. I will always pull for him though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Cowboys fans are the worst. They have completely turned on him. I will always pull for him though
    No we haven't...even in the slightest!

vCash
    I'm a Saints fan as well but pull for Dak... so i have to pull for cowboys or else, it usually means Dak is not doing well.

vCash
    I'll be watching Little34 hoop. Nothing like 7th grade basketball. A fun-filled hour of no recognizable offense, walking, bad passes, foul after foul, and horribly missed shots.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'll be watching Little34 hoop. Nothing like 7th grade basketball. A fun-filled hour of no recognizable offense, walking, bad passes, foul after foul, and horribly missed shots.
    I?m pretty sure you just described the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I?m pretty sure you just described the NBA.
    You took the words right out of my mouth

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    ?no recognizable offense, walking, bad passes, foul after foul, and horribly missed shots.
    So you?re watching the State game

Banned
    vCash
    Been here 17 yrs never found the natives insufferable; just very loyal & passionate. Cant see how a STATE fan pulls against Dak.
    STATE Hoops over NFL though. Even when the Saints or Boys are on.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 01-07-2022 at 12:19 PM.

vCash
    Boyz on the Tube. State on the intawebs, radio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Been here 17 yrs never found the natives insufferable; just very loyal & passionate. Cant see how a STATE fan pulls against Dak.
    STATE Hoops over NFL though. Even when the Saints or Boys are on.
    I don?t hate Dak. I hate their fan base. Dak throwing for 400 yds and the Cowboys losing 48-45 every week would be a perfect world.

vCash
    That was basically last year up until he had the gruesome injury.

vCash
    Alot of people hate the Boyz, not me. We all wish Dak the best but some want the Boyz to suck because fans root for and against the team. Hey when Duece went to the Saints I wanted him to win the rushing award. When he was at OM I wished he broke his leg.

vCash
    Cowboys on TV, State on phone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Cowboys on TV, State on phone.
    This is what I'm leaning towards. It will be easier to deal with mojo of crowd at the pavilion if they are beating us.

vCash
    Watch Cowboys, record basketball and watch it later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Alot of people hate the Boyz, not me. We all wish Dak the best but some want the Boyz to suck because fans root for and against the team. Hey when Duece went to the Saints I wanted him to win the rushing award. When he was at OM I wished he broke his leg.
    Just like if Matt Corral ends up in NOLA next year I will root for him. When he was at OM, **** em.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    Cowboys season finale at Philly or Dogs hoops in Oxford? I hate they'll be on at the same time. I imagine that I'll have one on TV and the other on my phone. Just haven't decided which yet.
    Hoops. I'm a State fan first and a State student-athlete fan a distant second.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 01-07-2022 at 04:19 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I don?t hate Dak. I hate their fan base. Dak throwing for 400 yds and the Cowboys losing 48-45 every week would be a perfect world.
    Have friends like that. Cowboys are kinda like the Yankees; love or hate. Grew up pulling for Boys & Saints so I naturally pull for Dak and the Boys to win.