Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiffin / Freeze dick measuring contest! Hilarious shit! Kiffin can't help himself.

vCash

Kiffin / Freeze dick measuring contest! Hilarious shit! Kiffin can't help himself.

"The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Well if i had to leave my kids for a week with one of them it would be Freeze.

vCash
    This is also why Kiffin will be stuck in Oxford for much longer than he wanted to be. He's an ass 24/7 and schools are afraid he will embarrass them. Kind of like this nonsense

vCash
    I like this sorta stuff.

vCash
    This is hilarious!

vCash
    He is such an awkward ****er, lol.

vCash
    Y'all remember when Freeze used to post fishing pics to let them know he had another recruit in the boat? I had a couple of people on Facebook that would eat that shit up. That thought Freeze was an elite, Saban level recruiter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Y'all remember when Freeze used to post fishing pics to let them know he had another recruit in the boat? I had a couple of people on Facebook that would eat that shit up. That thought Freeze was an elite, Saban level recruiter.
    I remember his "Yahtzee" as indicative of a 'cruit flip.

vCash
    Kiffin is the quintessential example of an arrogant, spoiled, immature teenage boy, except he is an adult in age There are very few people, past middle school age, that genuinely find that kind of trolling stuff funny. He is that guy that thinks everyone likes him and laughs with him at his antics, when, in reality, most think he?s a fool and are laughing at him and not with him. He truly is a perfect fit in Oxford. Overinflated self image to go with a severely inflated ego.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by No BS Dawg View Post
    Kiffin is the quintessential example of an arrogant, spoiled, immature teenage boy, except he is an adult in age There are very few people, past middle school age, that genuinely find that kind of trolling stuff funny. He is that guy that thinks everyone likes him and laughs with him at his antics, when, in reality, most think he?s a fool and are laughing at him and not with him. He truly is a perfect fit in Oxford. Overinflated self image to go with a severely inflated ego.
    Affluenza boy!

vCash
    del.
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 01-06-2022 at 09:50 PM.

vCash
    Fish pics. Check.
    Tweeting Bible verses. Check.
    I guess strippers are next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by No BS Dawg View Post
    Nailed it.

That's why it makes me sick when our program is losing to these pieces of shit. We have got to make things right in the world and get back on top of people like Kiffin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Fish pics. Check.
    Tweeting Bible verses. Check.
    I guess strippers are next.
    It’s just a waiting game now before the trifecta is complete

vCash
    It's not that big of a deal

pacific mahi.jpg
    Mahi.jpg
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    If they really want to push the needle , they should post pics of chicks they have banged over the last 5 years .. let’s compare those

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    If they really want to push the needle , they should post pics of chicks they have banged over the last 5 years .. let?s compare those
    well played ... it would require a panel of judges I'm guessing
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Well if i had to leave my kids for a week with one of them it would be Freeze.
    Are you shitting? Do you have a H.S. Daughter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Are you shitting? Do you have a H.S. Daughter?
    LK isn't exactly a bastion of integrity either

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    LK isn't exactly a bastion of integrity either
    Not the best of choices, no?