Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach evans to OM.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Lane will have a new OC/DC/QB/RB and whatever else next season. If he wins more than 7 games he needs to be in the COTY discussion.
    If Lane doesn?t win at least 7 with the schedule he has next year he should be immediately fired 😝

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Didn't you start a thread about us having a good chance of beating AL this year? May have been someone else. You can spin it however you want, but you are a self admitted fair-weather fan. I'm sure you've ripped Lemonis many times but now that things aren't "shit" you put a NC pic in your signature. I don't think everything that State does is the best, I just don't feel the need to tell everyone on a message board that we suck.
    Say whatever makes you feel better. But I don't think we suck, I just think we're average. But we were average with JoMo, so I wanted something more I guess. I'm not fair weather, I'm just honest. I pull for the team in every game and watch every game...not sure how that makes me fair weather...but I don't really care if you think I am. I just state facts and when I say we're a 7-6 team coming off two bad losses and Ole Miss is a 10-3 team coming off of a Sugar Bowl loss, it hurts your feelings bc while those are facts, you've been too busy trying to convince yourself and everyone on this board that we're better in every way than them. Again, you won't want to read that, bc it's facts

vCash
    Didn't you start a thread about us having a good chance of beating AL this year? May have been someone else. You can spin it however you want, but you are a self admitted fair-weather fan. I'm sure you've ripped Lemonis many times but now that things aren't "shit" you put a NC pic in your signature. I don't think everything that State does is the best, I just don't feel the need to tell everyone on a message board that we suck.
    Fair And Balanced = Constantly shitting on your team while lifting up your rival while telling everyone else they're kool aid drinkers.

I want Leach to succeed here, but if we do look like shit next year I'll be off the "kool aid drinkers" bench. Three years is enough time to get this Air Raid offense clicking on all cylinders.

vCash
    And if I started a thread about us beating Bama, I was either hijacked, or I was trolling based on a post like yours where you claimed I was being too negative so I started something outlandish as a joke. Which honestly, would be hilarious and I may do it if I haven't.

Just stop trying to skew everything, that's all I'm saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I try to be honest. Lane won 10 and went to the Sugar Bowl this year, and stomped us. Leach went roughly .500 with another loss to Lane and a blowout loss to TTU. Do y'all want facts, or fluff?
    I disagree Ole miss stomped us. If we just catch the football we win that game. We left more points on the field than they beat us by. We beat ourselves much more than they beat us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I disagree Ole miss stomped us. If we just catch the football we win that game. We left more points on the field than they beat us by. We beat ourselves much more than they beat us.
    Exactly! Couldn't catch the ball or kick it.

vCash
    Ok. I just look at the scoreboard. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. We didn't make the plays, they did. So in my opinion they stomped us. But I'm fine just saying beat us. No moral victories, we still are 0-2 under Leach vs OM. Regardless of stompings, nail biters, blown calls, or whatever.

Banned
    vCash
    17 Everything Ole Miss Rebel Flag Wavers.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 01-06-2022 at 02:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    17 Everything Ole Miss Rebel Flag Waivers.
    This too. I'm on board with this

vCash
    You Kool Aid Drinker!!!!****

vCash
    😂
    Yeah, Kool aid drinker!!!

The kool aid that is hard for me to stomach is like the Rosebowl prediction. The we haven?t played a game, but we are awesome and they suck for no other reason but that they?re them and we?re us.

vCash
    It?s a 2 way street on everything , we should?ve lost to la tech but should?ve beat memphis and Arkansas if we had a kicker.

Also you just can not win without a kicker that gives you 3 points automatically under 40 yards.

I watched bowl games where G5 kickers were making 45 yarders with ease but we are a sec school without a kicker who can even make a chip shot.

We need to go get a portal kicker right now. That?s our biggest need currently

vCash
    The sec is going to be a lot different next year especially in the west.

Texas A&M should be better
    We should be better
    Alabama WILL be even better.
    Lsu should be better but I think they will have a learning year.
    Auburn could be worse .
    Arkansas is an unknown , they return Jefferson and are bringing in some portal guys like that Oklahoma WR but they are also losing a lot of guys to the draft because they were one of the older teams ( had tons of 6th year seniors )
    Ole miss should be worse

It?ll be interesting and very telling , Leach, Harsin , and Jimbo are all on warm seats going into next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    The sec is going to be a lot different next year especially in the west.

Texas A&M should be better
    We should be better
    Alabama WILL be even better.
    Lsu should be better but I think they will have a learning year.
    Auburn could be worse .
    Arkansas is an unknown , they return Jefferson and are bringing in some portal guys like that Oklahoma WR but they are also losing a lot of guys to the draft because they were one of the older teams ( had tons of 6th year seniors )
    Ole miss should be worse

It?ll be interesting and very telling , Leach, Harsin , and Jimbo are all on warm seats going into next year
    Leach and Jimbo's seats ain't even room temp. Now Harsin's is getting pretty warm already. I expect him to be JoMo'd for the betterment of the program at year's end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Leach and Jimbo's seats ain't even room temp. Now Harsin's is getting pretty warm already. I expect him to be JoMo'd for the betterment of the program at year's end.
    I agree. As much as Leach's seat may be warm in my mind, it's nowhere near warm in real life. Jimbo's either

vCash
    I agree. As much as Leach's seat may be warm in my mind, it's nowhere near warm in real life. Jimbo's either
    100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Wasnt Kareem Walker a 4 or 5 star RB?
    Well CD had the board almost balanced until, this.

vCash
    I try to be honest. Lane won 10 and went to the Sugar Bowl this year, and stomped us. Leach went roughly .500 with another loss to Lane and a blowout loss to TTU. Do y'all want facts, or fluff?
    That, was hurtfully, truthful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Well CD had the board almost balanced until, this.
    Kareem Walker had been injured a ton. Totally different than Evans, but carry on.

I'd love for Evans to produce for Ole Miss as well as Walker did for us.

vCash
    I?m hoping more like Hill his last year for us. Being hurt sucks, but knowing he got hurt giving his all is palatable. Watching him not play purely out of choice is a gut punch that still stings.