Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Zach evans to OM.

vCash
    Archie hand picked Freeze

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    From the article, truer words were never spoken, "Evans is one of the biggest college football free agents on the market,".

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...#storylink=cpy
    And the opening sentence of the article is so apropos for UM folks: "Zach Evans is the example of why celebrating recruiting wins is the hollowest of achievements." That will leave a mark.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Yep, never forget when Archie said Freeze had "it". Who knew that it was a number for hookers in Florida.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I'm not sure how much choice they really had though. I'd be really surprised if he endorsed his grandson playing for Freeze if he was still at Ole Miss.

vCash
    Evans is a head case. Kiffin just wants out. Beginning of the end - just like it was after the Freeze Sugar bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Not shocking that MSU fans think he will be a bust. Ole Miss was in bad shape at RB. Bringing in a former 5 star is a boost. We'll see what happens.
    Ole Miss landed a quality safety today, a transfer from Iowa State. They are in the mix for USCw TE and possiblly their QB too. That's why I said we'll see what happens. And oh by the way, their class is now ranked higher than ours.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Ole Miss landed a quality safety today, a transfer from Iowa State. They are in the mix for USCw TE and possiblly their QB too. That's why I said we'll see what happens. And oh by the way, their class is now ranked higher than ours.
    Hmm

But...

"Cadaver just has a love fest for Kiffin!!!"

Or maybe I'm right...like Hoops here was.

vCash
    Or you two just love some OM good news and can't wait to post. Good for OM, and 17 them, their fans and their pseudo fans.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 01-10-2022 at 06:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Or you two just love some OM good news and can't wait to post. Good for OM, and 17 them, their fans and their pseudo fans.
    The biggest part of our program's problem is that a majority of the fan base won't admit it when they're better than us. It's hard to overcome it when nobody admits there's anything to overcome. Too many are satisfied with slightly above average. I want State to be great. First step is to admit the facts and flaws

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    The biggest part of our program's problem is that a majority of the fan base won't admit it when they're better than us. It's hard to overcome it when nobody admits there's anything to overcome. Too many are satisfied with slightly above average. I want State to be great. First step is to admit the facts and flaws
    You base your shit off a 2 year sample and the 17'n sky is falling! Their program isn't any better than ours... and save your end-of-the-year rundown, we've all read it 10 times since the Egg Bowl.

vCash
    You base your shit off a 2 year sample and the 17'n sky is falling! Their program isn't any better than ours... and save your end-of-the-year rundown, we've all read it 10 times since the Egg Bowl.
    In other words "I'm going to talk shit about you, and then when you end up right again, you're not allowed to say anything back"? Ok.

I don't really need to say anything else, honestly. So you should be fine. No more facts for you to be scared of.

vCash
    If we finish 7-5 next year, but lose the Egg Bowl, Mike Leach will be 0-3 versus Ole Miss. Will you want him back in 2023?

vCash
    10 win and a Sugar Bowl invite is not better than ours? C'mon.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    10 win and a Sugar Bowl invite is not better than ours? C'mon.....
    There might be some alternate universe where 7-6>10-2. I say "science is never finished" all the time.***

vCash
    I dont think anyone is saying we had a better year than them, but their program is not better than ours and hasnt been since Mullen got here. Could argue even since Sherrill. We were both in bad shape in the mid 2000s.

The 2020 game was a wash in my opinion we played it with about as many as we played with in the Liberty and they won bc of a fumble at the foot line. They won this last year bc we shit the bed before half and never got up off the mat

To sit here and act like they are better than us is short sighted at the very least. They better hope they are getting some transfers bc if not they are going to be up shit creek with no paddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I'm glad Ealy is gone. He was a game changer for Ole Miss. He lit up LSU this past year, he is going to be tough to replace.
    Ealy had less ypc than Marks did in last season's Eggbowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Ealy had less ypc than Marks did in last season's Eggbowl.
    Yeah our defense did a good job on him.

vCash
    In other words "I'm going to talk shit about you, and then when you end up right again, you're not allowed to say anything back"? Ok.

I don't really need to say anything else, honestly. So you should be fine. No more facts for you to be scared of.
    Does your mommy check for kiffin in the closet every night before you got to bed?

vCash
    Looking at social media and message boards I think it's the opposite. If anything we have a large group- not sure it would be accurate to say majority but definitely a very vocal group- that talks about how much better Ole Miss is constantly. Whether it's the truth or not.

We have fans that seem to pride themselves so much on being "objective" they actually end up being less objective for the team that they support. It's pretty odd to me.