Conner just declared for the draft.

snoop.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Conner just declared for the draft.

snoop.jpg
    Guess that just nipped the playing time thing in the Bud. 😳

vCash
    Leach may be at Key West, but Lane Train is down in the Bahamas supposedly while all his staff and players are leaving.

vCash
    What the hell is going on up there? They rest of their starters are transferring.

vCash
    It's a mass exodus in oxford

vCash
    Somebody started a thread about us getting serious about football with om going to the sugar bowl. Looks like om isn't even serious about football after the sugar bowl.

vCash
    They probably are going to get Zach Evans. Super talented but also a head case. I’m not sure how much of a difference it’ll make.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Gonna be awful hard to come up with 25-30 quality players from the portal
    I didn't think you could just sign an entire team from the portal? They count against the 32 man class unless I'm mistaken and it seems like they're losing too much to damn the flow.

vCash
    I can't really imagine a worse aftermath to a 10 win season and a Sugar Bowl birth, lol. Holy hell.

vCash
    exodus in oxford
    Let's hope it also includes 40 years wondering the wilderness**

vCash
    Somebody started a thread about us getting serious about football with om going to the sugar bowl. Looks like om isn't even serious about football after the sugar bowl.
    I've honestly never seen anything like it. Pretty sure the root of it is Kiffin. He couldn't get along with Lebby and now Lebby is gone. Durkin only took their job because he had no choice and now it looks like he is gone as well. I really think it boils down to:

1. Their players were willing to stay when they had a veteran laden team with a Heisman contender QB. Now those players are gone and it's going to be a rebuild.

2. Kiffin is openly looking to leave. That creates an atmosphere of uncertainty. No one knows who their coach is going to be 1-2 years down the road. I think that atmosphere of uncertainty has hurt them in recruiting as well. It's the same with their assistants. Those coaches know that they are almost going to have to leave and while that profession requires a lot of moving around by the nature of it they still want some stability.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I've honestly never seen anything like it. Pretty sure the root of it is Kiffin. He couldn't get along with Lebby and now Lebby is gone. Durkin only took their job because he had no choice and now it looks like he is gone as well. I really think it boils down to:

1. Their players were willing to stay when they had a veteran laden team with a Heisman contender QB. Now those players are gone and it's going to be a rebuild.

2. Kiffin is openly looking to leave. That creates an atmosphere of uncertainty. No one knows who their coach is going to be 1-2 years down the road. I think that atmosphere of uncertainty has hurt them in recruiting as well. It's the same with their assistants. Those coaches know that they are almost going to have to leave and while that profession requires a lot of moving around by the nature of it they still want some stability.
    It's bizarre.

My few OM friends are almost in panic mode. They expected a top 10 recruiting class, momentum, media attention, frothing and foaming from everyone, OM HAS ARRIVED BULLSHIT, etc, and they literally got none of it. And this is AFTER playing in a Sugar Bowl, which as a fan-base, they covet more than anything else (maybe outside of recruiting).

Their program trajectory resembles a team coming out of a 5-7/6-6 season....so something is obviously amiss. I agree with others re: Kiffin. He's definitely an introvert that somehow thrives on twitter....but that ain't who he is, and 'cruits see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It's bizarre.

My few OM friends are almost in panic mode. They expected a top 10 recruiting class, momentum, media attention, frothing and foaming from everyone, OM HAS ARRIVED BULLSHIT, etc, and they literally got none of it. And this is AFTER playing in a Sugar Bowl, which as a fan-base, they covet more than anything else (maybe outside of recruiting).

Their program trajectory resembles a team coming out of a 5-7/6-6 season....so something is obviously amiss. I agree with others re: Kiffin. He's definitely an introvert that somehow thrives on twitter....but that ain't who he is, and 'cruits see it.
    Well, we're exhibit A that a great season doesn't necessarily translate into momentum the next year. See Dan Mullen after 2010.

Coach O was the brains behind Kiffin's "great recruiter" reputation, and it is more obvious than ever now.

Kiffin hoped to ride Corral to a better job and it hasn't happened yet. The end game of this is not going to be pretty.

vCash
    Even with this mass exodus, I just have a sneaky suspicion that Leach will once again find a way to lose the Egg bowl next year...

Also to add. I am another person that thinks OM will somehow find a way to manage this storm like the cockroaches they are. Even when you think there is no way for them to survive, they find a pathetic way of scraping by....

vCash
    I’d suspect either some personal life “issues” with Lane are going on or ole miss might have some ncaa violations coming.

Definitely something really wrong under the surface there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Even with this mass exodus, I just have a sneaky suspicion that Leach will once again find a way to lose the Egg bowl next year...

Also to add. I am another person that thinks OM will somehow find a way to manage this storm like the cockroaches they are. Even when you think there is no way for them to survive, they find a pathetic way of scraping by....

The saving grace is their putrid schedule next year. Vanderbilt would be 5-0 with that schedule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Let's hope it also includes 40 years wondering the wilderness**
    Wondering around Sardis Lake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    The saving grace is their putrid schedule next year. Vanderbilt would be 5-0 with that schedule.
    If the pulse around oxford is bleak going into next season, I'd say Tulsa,GA Tech, Kentucky could defeat the rebel/bear/sharks/he/them in the first 5 games. Play Vandy in game 6 and then they could possibly lose all the remaining games. Looks to be a bleak fall in the grove.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post

If Leach loses the Egg Bowl this year that should be his last game to coach at MSU.

vCash
    Yeah I agree. Lot of holes to plug
    Aren't the holes to plug part of their recruiting? **