Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Death Beardo watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Hey Beardo are y'all like my friends in north Wisconsin where this is normal for them. They and their municipality are prepared for 20 inches of snow cause its a yearly occurance. For them it's called lets head to the Naples Fl area for the next 2 months.
    Haha, sorta I guess. I do appreciate that the city spreads salt on the roads ahead of storms, and we have a really good plow infrastructure to get the roads opened up as quickly as possible. That's just New England, though.

I've been here since 2016 and I still have a child-like sense of wonder when it comes to snow, lol, something my students up here find hilarious. It's certainly an oddity up here, but I have to remind them that while living in MS, I think I saw enough snow to make a footprint maybe 6 times in my life prior to moving up here.

vCash
    Ask them to come down here in August and then laugh at them when they wilt. Indianola in Aug would be perfect, no breeze and lots of delta dust.

vCash
    Looks like wet stuff moving into your area. Not powder yet