Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown cut immediately after Bucs game

vCash

Antonio Brown cut immediately after Bucs game

In case you missed it, Antonio Brown in the middle of the 3rd quarter took off his jersey and pads, took his undershirt off and threw it into the stands.

Then while the game is going on, walked off the field through the end zone throwing up peace out signs to the fans. All of this mind you, during a ROAD game.

Rumor is he might have been upset that he wasn't getting the touches or looks ge wanted because he had some incentives on the line. Whatever the reason was, I've never quite seen something like that.

But after the game Arians said Brown is no longer part of the team. Crazy way this unfolded.

vCash
    Sounds like a spoiled little child

vCash
    I'm shocked. You mean his true character showed again???

vCash
    I'm sure he's too selfish to donate his brain to science one day, but I'm sure we could learn a lot from him about the damage done by CTE.

vCash
    How many chances does a person have to get? Arians didn't want him and Brady stood up for him and talked Arians into it, now look at this. Smh

vCash
    CTE

vCash
    I swear Zuerlian sucks as a kicker. Dak needs to be sharp if the cowboys want to win this game

vCash
    Antonio can go play in the USFL this spring.

vCash
    Dak just hasnt been the same since he started dating this last Blonde.

vCash
    Dude has the talent to be one of the all time greats, but his willingness to be a piece of shit is going to stop him from maxing it out. I bet he's done in the NFL now

vCash
    Reminds me a little of Terrell Owens.

Banned
    vCash
    I wonder as a college player if he dreamed of being a childish , ungrateful & selfish NFL Head Case?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Dak just hasnt been the same since he started dating this last Blonde.
    I never put 2 and 2 together but you are right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I'm sure he's too selfish to donate his brain to science one day, but I'm sure we could learn a lot from him about the damage done by CTE.
    I gotta better idea of what he could donate...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e3e22b5...2-55d45976e7d1
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Dont give him the excuse of CTE. Football is not the reason he is an ass

vCash

Didn't know he was kin to 'tae Walker

Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    In case you missed it, Antonio Brown in the middle of the 3rd quarter took off his jersey and pads, took his undershirt off and threw it into the stands.

Then while the game is going on, walked off the field through the end zone throwing up peace out signs to the fans. All of this mind you, during a ROAD game.

Rumor is he might have been upset that he wasn't getting the touches or looks ge wanted because he had some incentives on the line. Whatever the reason was, I've never quite seen something like that.

But after the game Arians said Brown is no longer part of the team. Crazy way this unfolded.
    Great brats think alike

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    It could be. CTE is no joke. Wish they could look at the brain in a manner before someone dies to check on it as an issue. Not sure what can be done though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post

When keeping it real goes wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I mean, he's a WR, and a lot of them are divas, but he's on another level. I'm not making excuses for him, but he took a couple of really big hits a couple years ago that could've done serious damage. And CTE as a problem is so poorly studied at this point, it's certainly not out of the question.

vCash
    Jay Glazer on Fox said Ariens told Brown to go back in the game and Brown refused. Ariens then told Brown to go in the game or get out. Guess that was Brown's way of getting out.