Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If leach doesn?t work out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I knew they would have no covid issues. Ain't messing with the money. They probably didn't test.
    Exactly.

Just like ncaa penalties, if south east prairie view state violates one rule they get the death penalty. Ohio State or USC might get slapped on the wrist with one scholarship loss.....maybe.

Apparently only the lower tier bowls need really thorough testing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Exactly.

Just like ncaa penalties, if south east prairie view state violates one rule they get the death penalty. Ohio State or USC might get slapped on the wrist with one scholarship loss.....maybe.

Apparently only the lower tier bowls need really thorough testing
    Right and that's exactly how it is and has been. You think Bryce Young gonna get a positive test lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Arkansas will be tough. I ain't pumping sunshine on that one.

Now Auburn is gonna suck. I predict they finish last in the West. Harsin is JoMo for them. T.J. Findley is way worse than Nix. They'll finish 6-6 next year. Harsin will be fired.
    You and I think alike on this. Arkansas is physical and tough. They just seem to wear down the other team's defense. I don't think Harsin had a clue on what the SEC is like. He looks lost on the sidelines sometimes. He might be hoping Boise St calls.
    Last edited by Catfish; 01-02-2022 at 08:57 PM.

vCash
    Arkansas loses a ton on Covid seniors.

We have them at home. That?s a win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

That's interesting. I believe Kentucky loses a ton of senior starters too. OM is in the same boat as well.

We actually may have a shot at a really special year.

vCash
    That's interesting. I believe Kentucky loses a ton of senior starters too. OM is in the same boat as well.

We actually may have a shot at a really special year.

If Chase Campbell (the transfer from Maryland) decides to head to to the NFL then that really hurts OM's defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    If Chase Campbell (the transfer from Maryland) decides to head to to the NFL then that really hurts OM's defense.
    Losing Durkin to A&M would be devastating to their defense too. Some say he is #1 on their list.

vCash
    Losing Durkin to A&M would be devastating to their defense too. Some say he is #1 on their list.
    Yep,he has really improved OM's defense.....and he got some much needed players in the portal to plug some of those holes. I wish he would go further west than TAMU though like maybe the PAC 12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Yep,he has really improved OM's defense.....and he got some much needed players in the portal to plug some of those holes. I wish he would go further west than TAMU though like maybe the PAC 12.
    Durkin coaching a bunch of 5* on A&M's defense is a scary thought. Too bad Lincoln Riley didn't scoop him up for USC.

vCash

Pittman getting some instant-impact guys from the portal again will be key, especially on defense. Did a really good job finding DL last offseason but they're gone now.

Bumper Pool coming back would be big as well. Still a lot TBD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS View Post
    Pittman getting some instant-impact guys from the portal again will be key, especially on defense. Did a really good job finding DL last offseason but they're gone now.

I think a lot of us outside of bama and uga are in the same boat. Need to hit on some key guys from the portal to help fill the void until the recruiting class is ready.

vCash
    https://247sports.com/Player/Zach-Evans-94137/

Former 5 star current tcu running back is crystal balled for ole miss , I remember him being a complete drama show in recruiting a couple years ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

Former 5 star current tcu running back is crystal balled for ole miss , I remember him being a complete drama show in recruiting a couple years ago
    He is a talented sh!thead, so perfect for oxford. What sucks is that he would replace Ealy pretty well. I'd much rather he go else where.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

He is a talented sh!thead, so perfect for oxford. What sucks is that he would replace Ealy pretty well. I'd much rather he go else where.
    They're rolling the dice on him. Could potentially become a cancer in the locker room.

vCash
    I don’t care who they get at running back. With no q b and all those seniors gone they are going to suck arse

vCash
    Eight wins next year would be a solid season:

Memphis - W
    Arizona - W
    LSU - Toss up
    Bowling Green - W
    A&M - Toss up
    Upig - W
    Kentucky - Toss up
    Bama - Loss
    AU - W
    Georgia - Loss
    ETSU - W
    Egg Bowl - Toss up

So that is 6 wins, 4 toss ups and 2 losses.

8 wins means 50/50 on the toss ups. I'll take that.
    Almost no game should be considered a win now. Just give a win total for the season, it'll be more accurate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    I don’t care who they get at running back. With no q b and all those seniors gone they are going to suck arse
    I never too concerned with any RB going to play for them. This wouldn't be any exception.

vCash
    My bear/shark source now says that the TCU RB has grade issues so that probably means the kid is staying at TCU or going elsewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS View Post

Catalon has announced he is entering the transfer portal and leaving Arkansas. I would think that is a big hit as well, right?
    EDIT: I notice now that it is the WR Catalon, brother of the all everything safety Catalon.
    Last edited by Santiago; 01-04-2022 at 08:29 AM.

vCash
    I thought there was some interest from him before we hired Moorhead. Coach34 knew someone close to him and said we basically dropped contact after interviewing Moorhead. He was a little pissed about it bc he was legitimately interested in our job.

Maybe C34 will expound on this.
    That was 2015 when it looked like Mullen was going to Miami. Mullen stayed and from there he pretty much got locked in at Utah. Highly unlikely he leaves for anywhere at this point.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is