Is going to be highly conditional. Due to this the SPC has shaved back the enhanced threat to basically north of Highway 82 in MS and Birmingham north in Alabama. They are still maintaining the 10% hatched tornado threat for this area. The big condition is a very strong capping inversion in the mid levels of the atmosphere. The models don't know how to handle it. The trusty HRRR is showing the cap breaking around 1:00 and tornadic supercells developing by 2:00 in eastern MS. It's absolutely worst case scenario. Some of the other models are showing the cap holding and storms holding off until the qlcs moves through tonight. It will have a straight line wind threat and a couple embedded tornadoes. Some of the other models are in between these two solitons. I wish I could say what is going to happen. I usually tend to lean towards the HRRR for day of events, but it's not infallible. Basically this afternoon if you look up at the sky and see cumulus clouds all of a sudden going from little cotton balls to exploding up in height then the cap has broken and get ready. Mjoelner and I will be meeting up around noon and probably staging somewhere around West Point.

As a reminder, if anything develops and i livestream, it will be available today only on our YouTube channel and not behind our Patreon paywall site.

Also, thanks so much again for your support in getting us subscribers. At last look we were at 598. 24 hours ago it was 215.