Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would an Ole Miss win in the Sugar Bowl

vCash
    They brag on golf and tennis natties. They?re beyond jealous of the baseball one we just got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    This year will tell us about basketball. Next year about football. Then we can talk about Cohen. Right now, marketing is an issue.
    No truer words were ever typed or muttered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Cohen needs to do a better job with marketing. Marketing has taken a huge hit under his leadership.
    ^^^^This^^^^ if nothing else he could hire someone that at least knows what marketing is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Just have to hope that Cohen is doing a lot of behind the scenes work and evaluation for our next coaching search.
    We would be the dumbest program in the history of the sport to fire Leach right now.

We are going to have one of his seasons just like he has had everywhere he has ever been

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    We would be the dumbest program in the history of the sport to fire Leach right now.

We are going to have one of his seasons just like he has had everywhere he has ever been
    I agree that we can?t fire him. We need him to either leave on his own or endure him long enough to make us an attractive suitor to the next guy. Hopefully we get a great season somewhere along the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    I agree that we can?t fire him. We need him to either leave on his own or endure him long enough to make us an attractive suitor to the next guy. Hopefully we get a great season somewhere along the way.
    Yall crack me up man

vCash
    Yall crack me up man
    I know we disagree on things like QB, etc, but there are things that are true, even if we believe they?re true from 2 totally different stand points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    If they don?t get probation/under scrutiny, they would have outperformed us pretty much every year. Yes, cheating, blah, blah. Pretty much everything they got hit with is legal now because EVERYONE seems to be doing it.

Maybe it?s just me, but every .500/.600 team is just a couple plays from a season good enough for a NY6 bowl, according to their fans.
    If and butts, man. If they didn't cheat so blatantly and stupidly, they may have been ok, but they didn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    No way. But I guarantee they would not trade a Sugar Bowl win for a Baseball NC. That is not in their DNA.
    Well their DNA reads as a dumbass. A natty is a natty in the big 3!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FoggyBottom View Post
    ESPN announcer said this is Ole Miss' tenth Sugar Bowl and that they lead NCAA football in all time bowl winning percentage.
    WTF their own announcer on the radio, the obnoxious one, said earlier that they were 2nd in sugar bowls with 7. Bama is 1st with 9.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    WTF their own announcer on the radio, the obnoxious one, said earlier that they were 2nd in sugar bowls with 7. Bama is 1st with 9.
    Lol people trying to hard.

vCash

I never said anything about firing him. Just that we better get the next hire right.

vCash
    Well I guess we won't know if a Ole Miss win would have lit a fire under Cohen or not- LOL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Well I guess we won't know if a Ole Miss win would have lit a fire under Cohen or not- LOL!
    No doubt. 😂