Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: OM OC

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,279
    vCash
    3000

    OM OC

    So, they hired Charlie Weiss Jr? He?s been terrible at USF. Makes me think that Lane will be running most of the offense.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    348
    vCash
    3000
    Most? He's the only guy who could be found who will do exactly what Lane says. Lebby aided the Corral development much more than folks would believe.

  3. #3
    Senior Member TNDawg35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,188
    vCash
    3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Most? He's the only guy who could be found who will do exactly what Lane says. Lebby aided the Corral development much more than folks would believe.
    This 100%. Lebby is a huge loss for them. I’m glad he is gone. Also saw where Durkin is in the running for a couple diff D cord spots…

  4. #4
    Senior Member Commercecomet24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    19,173
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Most? He's the only guy who could be found who will do exactly what Lane says. Lebby aided the Corral development much more than folks would believe.
    Yep this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36,232
    vCash
    3700
    This could be why there are rumors that Plumlee will be in the portal after the season.

    Seems pretty obvious that they are going back to Kiffin's old offense at Bama.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,049
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    This could be why there are rumors that Plumlee will be in the portal after the season.

    Seems pretty obvious that they are going back to Kiffin's old offense at Bama.
    Does Mississippi Southern need a QB?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    692
    vCash
    3700
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Does Mississippi Southern need a QB?
    I had no idea until today that they used to be Mississippi Southern Southeners and Nathan Bedford Forrest was their mascot. Didn't realize their President was such a racist POS in the 60s either

  8. #8
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36,232
    vCash
    3700
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Does Mississippi Southern need a QB?
    Probably. Don't keep up with them too much but I do know that they were expecting Myles Brennan to be their QB until we withdrew from the portal.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Commercecomet24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    19,173
    vCash
    3100
    Southern has Ty Keyes the kid from Taylorsville

  10. #10
    Senior Member OLJWales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    4,592
    vCash
    3000
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    I had no idea until today that they used to be Mississippi Southern Southeners and Nathan Bedford Forrest was their mascot. Didn't realize their President was such a racist POS in the 60s either
    A

    Keening the Forrest Statue as their Mascot would have saved an Eagle's Life.
    Truth is stranger than fiction because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn?t.
    A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

    Mark Twain

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    576
    vCash
    3700

    MM Roberts

    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    I had no idea until today that they used to be Mississippi Southern Southeners and Nathan Bedford Forrest was their mascot. Didn't realize their President was such a racist POS in the 60s either
    I believe. Edit. Roberts chaired the IHL and was a racist POS.
    Last edited by Noxdog; 12-31-2021 at 06:54 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    348
    vCash
    3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Southern has Ty Keyes the kid from Taylorsville
    I am told they do wish to find a portal QB if possible so Keyes can get a bit more seasoned.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    348
    vCash
    3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    This could be why there are rumors that Plumlee will be in the portal after the season.

    Seems pretty obvious that they are going back to Kiffin's old offense at Bama.
    Plumlee has a decision, go play for Rich rod or stay in Oxford and continue "living it up".

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,364
    vCash
    3700
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Plumlee has a decision, go play for Rich rod or stay in Oxford and continue "living it up".
    I did hear he wants to leave school to play QB. ULM would be a good place

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,425
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    I did hear he wants to leave school to play QB. ULM would be a good place
    That would be Jacksonville State now.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Commercecomet24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    19,173
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I am told they do wish to find a portal QB if possible so Keyes can get a bit more seasoned.
    Yeah he needs more seasoning. He's not ready for prime time yet.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,364
    vCash
    3700
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    That would be Jacksonville State now.
    Missed that

  18. #18
    Super Moderator CadaverDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32,640
    vCash
    3002600
    Plumlee will be with Malzahn at UCF next year I think. And that's actually a great fit in my opinion. He reminds me a lot of the Nick Marshall kid that was really good for Auburn under Malzahn.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    3200
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Plumlee will be with Malzahn at UCF next year I think. And that's actually a great fit in my opinion. He reminds me a lot of the Nick Marshall kid that was really good for Auburn under Malzahn.
    So you're saying Mangum's SEC hits record may be safe?**

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,823
    vCash
    55927
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    So you're saying Mangum's SEC hits record may be safe?**
    Oh gosh haha I forgot about that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.