Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saturday severe threat

vCash
    Subscribed!

vCash
    Again, thank all of you so much. When I was typing out my request to the places I posted it I was honestly hoping to maybe pick up 30 or 40 subscribers. As of right now we've picked up 185 and still going. Still a ways from 1,000 but y'all have put a considerable dent in it and for that I'm truly thankful. As I said in my original post I'm not going to link or ask people to join our Patreon site as I will not ask for money. Y'all responding as you have to this is extremely helpful, but if any are interested just shoot me a DM and I will give the details.

vCash

Another dumb question

Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Again, thank all of you so much. When I was typing out my request to the places I posted it I was honestly hoping to maybe pick up 30 or 40 subscribers. As of right now we've picked up 185 and still going. Still a ways from 1,000 but y'all have put a considerable dent in it and for that I'm truly thankful. As I said in my original post I'm not going to link or ask people to join our Patreon site as I will not ask for money. Y'all responding as you have to this is extremely helpful, but if any are interested just shoot me a DM and I will give the details.
    Is there a more detailed map that shows the hatched areas?

vCash
    Subscribed. Thanks for all you do! I'm gonna get all family to subscribe too. My youngest daughter is a weather junkie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    Is there a more detailed map that shows the hatched areas?
    Our team cofounder handles all of our graphics. I just post what's disseminated by the SPC and COD. Here is what he made for our Patreon site.

00A79973-86B2-45DD-84BD-1033D94FC9F0.jpg

Last edited by starkvegasdawg; 12-31-2021 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Subscribed. Thanks for all you do! I'm gonna get all family to subscribe too. My youngest daughter is a weather junkie.
    Much appreciated. We're trying to expand what all we do but having to take baby steps.

vCash
    Our team cofounder handles all of our graphics. I just post what's disseminated by the SPC and COD. Here is what he made for our Patreon site.

00A79973-86B2-45DD-84BD-1033D94FC9F0.jpg

That damn avocado

vCash
    Much appreciated. We're trying to expand what all we do but having to take baby steps.
    Your info is invaluable to me. Wishing for much success for y'all!

vCash
    I subscribed as well.

vCash
    I'm in. What people need to know that chasers do a lot more than just thrill seeking to entertain themselves and others. They are an invaluable source of real time information to first responders. law enforcement and weather broadcasters...among other things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    I'm in. What people need to know that chasers do a lot more than just thrill seeking to entertain themselves and others. They are an invaluable source of real time information to first responders. law enforcement and weather broadcasters...among other things.
    We do. I chase with chains to help clear roads and a first aid kit. And before the spring season I hope to have my chainsaw fixed and bringing it with me to help clear roads to help facilitate first responders get in faster. My chase partner (Mjoelner on this board) and I helped clear debris from the highway in Tishomingo when the tornado hit there.

vCash
    We do. I chase with chains to help clear roads and a first aid kit. And before the spring season I hope to have my chainsaw fixed and bringing it with me to help clear roads to help facilitate first responders get in faster. My chase partner (Mjoelner on this board) and I helped clear debris from the highway in Tishomingo when the tornado hit there.
    Where are you setting up tomorrow? Tupelo?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Where are you setting up tomorrow? Tupelo?
    Still to be decided. I'll look at the hi res models tonight and in the morning and see what things like like. But as of right now Somewhere on 45 looks likely. Don't want to get too far west and get out of position like Wednesday. If discrete storms form they are going to be moving close to 60mph so don't want to be too far south either.

vCash
    I talked to our team and in appreciation for all the new subscribers, any livestream tomorrow will be on the YouTube channel and not behind the Patreon paywall. This is a one time only thing so hopefully we get some good daytime storms.

vCash
    I talked to our team and in appreciation for all the new subscribers, any livestream tomorrow will be on the YouTube channel and not behind the Patreon paywall. This is a one time only thing so hopefully we get some good daytime storms.
    Thanks man, but hopefully we don't get too many severe storms.

vCash
    Thanks man, but hopefully we don't get too many severe storms.
    I want one good storm with a tornado on the ground and I want it over open country side away from homes.

vCash
    There were 4 confirmed tornadoes in Alabama with the storm system that just went through. The worst was in Winfield, not far from the Mississippi line.

I don't know if any of them had warnings issued. If they did, I just missed them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    There were 4 confirmed tornadoes in Alabama with the storm system that just went through. The worst was in Winfield, not far from the Mississippi line.

I don't know if any of them had warnings issued. If they did, I just missed them.
    It was only an ef1..... Tomorrow will probably be more severe

vCash
    It was only an ef1..... Tomorrow will probably be more severe
    All going to depend on the cap. If a storm tomorrow can overcome the cap then it has an excellent chance of going severe and dropping a danger noodle.

vCash
    Now that Betty White has been taken from us, I fully expect a massive explosion of tornadoes and locus, followed by hail and fire.