Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arky BB game

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Was the game time moved up for weather. I had it DVRd to watch when I got home from work and got the final score notification before I even got home. Thought the game was slated for 8 pm. That?s what it showed last night when I scheduled recording.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    In howland's defense (seems that's my role), finally getting tolu close to 100% is a huge deal. He's arguably our 2nd best player
    I digress he is our best player. He is the leader on this team/

vCash
    I said this very early on and it still applies: This team COULD be our best one since 96. That doesn't mean it is now or will ever get there. It just means it has the pieces to do it....if the jigsaw puzzle can be fit together. Richard Williams did it with Basketball Jones being the missing piece that he managed to fit in. This team has more than one missing piece that we have on the table, but have yet to fit in. It's a more difficult job than 96, but it COULD be done.

vCash
    You need to put that crack rock pipe down. This team doesn?t have 2 first round pics and Dick Williams ain?t on the sideline? Now if he was?. This team could see a lot more of their potential reached?. But not with Howland.

vCash
    Net ranking up to 35

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdawg View Post
    Net ranking up to 35
    Furman jumped up to 101. Need them, Richmond (84), morehead st (114), and ark (90) to win games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Should win this one. Arkansas without Notae and Johnson, together averaging 21 ppg.
    Notae is Scoring 19 of those 21
    So Ark was missing one player .. lets dont spin the they were without 2 players narrative too much
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 12-30-2021 at 11:37 AM.

vCash
    Big win and very good effort for the full 40 minutes
    missed a lot of easy shots and open shots in the first half and I still worry about our outside shooting , but big time win

Tolu is still getting back into game shape , only his 5th game this year and the committee will take into consideration with those early losses
    Great help from the role guys lots of energy and effort .
    Iverson not one of his better games and still had 16
    This team will keep getting better and better the more games they play together

If DJ starts making outside shots he is going to be a mismatch nightmare

And as usually the crowd sucked , I guess the 4pm tip was the excuse this time.
    Looking forward to the excuses for the UGA game..

Really need to win 1 of these next 2 road games if not both but road wins in the league are golng to be hard to come by no matter who it is . But these are 2 that we could both win .. Then take care of UGA at home and that will set up a big time showdown at home with Bama ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    missed a lot of easy shots and open shots in the first half and I still worry about our outside shooting , but big time win

Tolu is still getting back into game shape , only his 5th game this year and the committee will take into consideration with those early losses

Really need to win 1 of these next 2 road games if not both but road wins in the league are golng to be hard to come by no matter who it is . But these are 2 that we could both win .. Then take care of UGA at home and that will set up a big time showdown at home with Bama ..
    The only downside to this win against UPig is that no one showed up to work today so I could give them crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    The only downside to this win against UPig is that no one showed up to work today so I could give them crap.
    I was going at 8. Couldn't make it at 4

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post

If we snag the next two, media buzz & fan excitement will produce a good Hump crowd.