Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arky BB game

vCash
    How many do we need to win by for the premium?

vCash
    Been saying for a while that we have the talent... Howland just has to direct and Coach these guys. That's a good SEC win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Been saying for a while that we have the talent... Howland just has to direct and Coach these guys. That's a good SEC win
    In howland's defense (seems that's my role), finally getting tolu close to 100% is a huge deal. He's arguably our 2nd best player

Banned
    vCash
    We Whooped Dat Pig ASS!!

vCash
    I will say this, Howland had them ready to play today. Amazing we were able to do all that with Garrison struggling.

vCash
    Won by double digits, helps our NET

vCash
    Thats a great start to conference play. Howland had a good gameplan and the guys executed it. Whipped them on the glass too.

vCash
    I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but it's so much fun when we're good at basketball I'm going to do it anyway. Hopefully the conference season is fun.

vCash
    Play with this home intensity and then win over half the away games.

vCash
    They looked darn good today.

vCash
    I was actually surprised how the play on both ends had a purpose and seemed to stay on point.

vCash
    I think our fans lose sight of how tough it is to get a bunch of transfers to play together as a team esp when you consider 2 of our pieces (smith and watts) haven't been available. Hell, look at ark... they had 4 transfers, and they haven't been able to make it click just yet with a great HC
    Last edited by msstate7; 12-29-2021 at 08:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think our fans lose sight of how tough it is to get a bunch of transfers to play together as a team esp when you consider 2 of our pieces (smith and watts) haven't been available. Hell, look at ark... they had 4 transfers, and they haven't been able to make it click just yet with a great HC
    Really good post...Multiple Transfers from other programs coming together can be tough.. but if they gel, like we seem to be doing.. it can be special

vCash
    Garcia should continue to be a great option off of the bench. Instant impact guy, even though others on here keep saying otherwise. Tolu being healthy is huge for us. He and Garrison just need to figure out their spacing a little bit, but we are a mismatch when we play aggressively. Big win for sure! Got to win the next one!

vCash
    This win wiped a little bit of last nights bad taste away. Good win Dawgs!!!

vCash
    I really like seeing guys go onto the floor after loose balls and and coming away with jump balls(being scrappy). Tells me we were ready to get after it and wanted the win!!!

vCash
    Need to pack the Hump next game... I know the time change hurt us today but the crowd was still loud. Next game let's pack the place... looking across the SEC other games have packed crowds. We gotta help our guys
    Last edited by NCMSTFAN; 12-29-2021 at 09:32 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    I really like seeing guys go onto the floor after loose balls and and coming away with jump balls(being scrappy). Tells me we were ready to get after it and wanted the win!!!
    Winsome Frazier Sighting? Dennis Rodman sneaking incognito?

vCash
    Finally getting the sec's rebounding leader from last season back
    I liked the effort and physical play tonight. Good win.

vCash
    True. Impressive win.