Thread: Tech sideline coach

vCash
    not in the helmet

vCash
    Not in the helmet, huh? Well, that?s good, I guess. 😂

vCash
    watch the replay.

vCash
    I?ve watched it like 8 times. I must be missing it. I see Forbes guide the WR out of bounds, it looks like a TT coach goes to grab him as if to remove him from the sideline and Forbes wheels towards him like don?t touch me. Then everyone bunches up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Gotta love MSU fans sometimes. An assistant basically hits one of our players and we may take the assistants side.

How about the assistant be an actual adult and show some composure?
    True. Even if Forbes was talking trash how does that justify a Tech coach shoving a player ? Should have been 15 yards and ejected for the coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    True. Even if Forbes was talking trash how does that justify a Tech coach shoving a player ? Should have been 15 yards and ejected for the coach.
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Herbie doesn't like us anyway.
    Who in the national media does? Nobody wants us to be any good because we aren't one of the glamour programs that moves the needle for them.

vCash
    When Herbie started crying during antifa riots, he jumped every shark that ever existed

vCash
    We?ve lost so much of the passion and toughness that once was our defining quality that we will excuse fighting and improper behavior just to see some type of emotion.

vCash
    We got our asses whipped. It?s time people accept this and quit making bs excuses about some asst coach that didn?t do anything wrong. One of their players tried to do something and he was trying to make sure nothing happened.

I am ready to see some damn leadership in both sides of the ball that takes responsibility and holds those accountable that don?t act right..

That also includes our coaches.

They should be embarrassed of lack of fire from themselves. How the hell is a kid they coach get motivated when they have no fire themselves. Hell even Ben Howland shows emotion. He may not can coach worth a 17? but he shows emotions and yells?.

We have a long way to go in football?. Let?s hope the ass whipping brings us some leadership of those that got embarrassed or didn?t have a chance to play and can come in and change some things.

But as long as we have loafers junior running this 💩 show of an athletic department and he isn?t held accountable? then nothing is gonna change? and I hope Keenum is ready this? because all of this comes back to you. Get off your ass and make the changes necessary that need to be made? or everything will stay the same.

vCash
    Bahahahaha. Man I'm with ya but Keenum ain't the least bit concerned. He's smiling and smiling unless a couple of the 3 or 4 folks that he listens to get all riled up.