Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech sideline coach

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

Tech sideline coach

Anyone else catch Forbes getting shoved by a Tech sideline coach?What is it about us that brings the trash out of the other team in a bowl game? The last two teams have been jawing the entire games. Is it a SEC thing?

vCash
    That guy just doesn't know how close to getting towel whipped he really was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    What is it about us that brings the trash out of the other team
    Well, unfortunately, there is one common denominator.

vCash
    The entire team was scum/ Reminded me of BYU. Even Matt was calling them such during the broadcast.

vCash
    Go back and rewatch the game. Their OL was taking cheap shots at our dl's and lb's knees. They were "accidentally" rolling up on them after the plays were over. They knew we were short on the dl. They got Russell twice and Pickering once. It's one reason our defense got a little chippy with them.

vCash
    They challenged our manhood and we folded.

vCash
    I just wish we had a couch with a little bit more fire under him during these times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I just wish we had a couch with a little bit more fire under him during these times
    Couch with fire. I thought you were talking about West Virginia.

vCash
    Unfortunately... our players talk too much sometimes, especially on defense. The problem with that is when you show more fist fight rather than game fight it just makes you look thuggish, silly and undisciplined. It all goes back to coaching, you don't see this from the great coached teams.
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Yeah. Well if Forbes clocks the guy we all know the Herbstreit's of the world would make it all our fault somehow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    They challenged our manhood and we folded.
    This!!!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Forbes was being an absolute dumb ass the entire game. I can't believe I am going to say this, but I would be more inclined to be on the Assistant Coach's side of this argument.
    Seriously, dude talked shit the entire game. He did actually play hard, but he talked shit so much that I was actually glad that dude scored the TD on him. I wish instead of him talking shit while giving up TDs, he would focus that energy in holding his teammates accountable for their effort levels.
    Downvotes_Hype

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    That guy just doesn't know how close to getting towel whipped he really was.
    LMAO

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Forbes was being an absolute dumb ass the entire game. I can't believe I am going to say this, but I would be more inclined to be on the Assistant Coach's side of this argument.
    Seriously, dude talked shit the entire game. He did actually play hard, but he talked shit so much that I was actually glad that dude scored the TD on him. I wish instead of him talking shit while giving up TDs, he would focus that energy in holding his teammates accountable for their effort levels.
    Can't believe you said all that. Do you typically jerk to opponents TD's? Or was that a one off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yeah. Well if Forbes clocks the guy we all know the Herbstreit's of the world would make it all our fault somehow.
    Herbie doesn't like us anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Gotta love MSU fans sometimes. An assistant basically hits one of our players and we may take the assistants side.

How about the assistant be an actual adult and show some composure?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Gotta love MSU fans sometimes. An assistant basically hits one of our players and we may take the assistants side.

How about the assistant be an actual adult and show some composure?
    Why is this concept so difficult to grasp?

vCash
    😂 that coach didn?t hit Forbes.

vCash
    u must not have that new replay thingy on your smart TV

vCash
    It looked like he stepped in front of him and pushed him back a bit, like coaches tend to do when trying to break up confrontation. This was nothing abnormal. Where did he hit him?