Thread: This one's on Leach.

vCash

This one's on Leach.

Just leave it at that. AW whiffed a punt, wr were running bad routes, Will couldn't get rhythm, defense sucked badly. Leach did not adjust to the challenge put before him. Let's hope he pulls a bob stoops and realizes it's time to let someone else take the reins...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Just leave it at that. AW whiffed a punt, wr were running bad routes, Will couldn't get rhythm, defense sucked badly. Leach did not adjust to the challenge put before him. Let's hope he pulls a bob stoops and realizes it's time to let someone else take the reins...
    I bet you can count on one hand the amount of times Leach has ever admitted he was wrong in his life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathiston View Post
    I bet you can count on one hand the amount of times Leach has ever admitted he was wrong in his life
    Yep. Same as Dan

vCash
    Awful game plan, non of the players looked motivated.

vCash
    What a stupid 17?n thread.....congratulations

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K9 Avenger View Post
    What a stupid 17?n thread.....congratulations
    Yup. Absolutely useless thread.

vCash
    No one wanted to go to Memphis and it showed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    No one wanted to go to Memphis and it showed.
    Hell I live here, well sort of, and dont want to be there....

vCash
    If someone is willing to pay you millions for this, why would you want to end the gravy train. This man doesn't give a damn about how the fanbase feels over his coaching effort.

vCash
    I think year 3 will be the best yet. I just have to at worst we have Rogers in year 3 of the same system

Bowl games just do not mean what they used to to coaches or players after the playoff. Its just random which teams care about them now even the best players opted out of that darn PEACH BOWL a New Years 6!!

vCash
    C'mon guys .... I thought this was a "meaningless" game so what's up with the consternation ? *****
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    You mean the reins as far as the starting q b ?

I agree, there will be a open competition next year. We have to be able to throw the ball further than 18 yards down the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    You mean the reins as far as the starting q b ?

I agree, there will be a open competition next year. We have to be able to throw the ball further than 18 yards down the field.
    It's so easy for everyone just to blame it on the quarterback like that would fix things. We could've ran the ball every play last night and scored more points than we did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSwamp View Post
    I think year 3 will be the best yet. I just have to at worst we have Rogers in year 3 of the same system

Bowl games just do not mean what they used to to coaches or players after the playoff. Its just random which teams care about them now even the best players opted out of that darn PEACH BOWL a New Years 6!!
    Rose bowl too

vCash
    "This ones on Leach"

Aren't they all on Leach?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Yes, they are. He is paid $5,000,000. Per year. Damn straight they are all on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    "This ones on Leach"

There were lots of ideas of why we lost going around last night other than HC

vCash
    I don't know, you kind of get what you get with Leach. He wins a game he shouldn't even be in, he loses to an FCS team. It's a roller coaster with him. Is his bowl game record bad? What about 1st game of the season? Is it when teams have a month+ to prepare, or is there no rhyme or reason? The best thing is to throw your predictions out the window. Betting lines mean squat with Leach at the helm.

vCash

we are a one dimensional/one trick pony offense

we have a qb that cant run.

we dont have much of a running game. very basic.

all we have is the short passing game. safeties drop deep and take the deeper ball away.

shut down our dink and dunk and they likely win the game. we see if quite a bit..... not changing unfortunately

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Houston Dog View Post
    we have a qb that cant run.

we dont have much of a running game. very basic.

all we have is the short passing game. safeties drop deep and take the deeper ball away.

shut down our dink and dunk and they likely win the game. we see if quite a bit..... not changing unfortunately
    Go back and watch film of Minshew or Harrell. They can attack about 200% more of the field than we can now, they also could buy time and avoid a pass rush-especially Minshew.

We The limits on our offense will change drastically if Leach brings in a q b who can throw deep and move in the pocket. Robertson and Locke can both do this very well but are young. I look for a grad transfer q b who can run the air raid to be brought in. That’s how Minshew got to WSU