Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Truth

vCash
    Another reason this loss sucks is the trolls will be back in full force lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    They certainly showed up tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    The point of the thread guys was to say that the transfer portal opt outs and NIL has changed this sport. The covid madness is never going to end as long as we have Twitter and media.

Im not sure CFB ever comes back. The best form of football left is HS and below
    You are not wrong here, CFB just became shat for those not at the top,and MSU is just around for the check from here on out. You could see that coming from a mile away. And if you dont, I look forward to seeing more ignorant post. They are for the most part amusement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I was really impressed with TexasTech?s Offensive Line. We need to find out where they are from and go recruit those schools for Offensive Linemen. I was also impressed with their Redshirt Freshman QB. He struggled early with a few passes, but he got them into the right plays. Then in the 2nd half, after State stopped the run, He found out he could throw to wide open receivers and they would catch it. What a novel approach. But that OLine for TT was very good.
    Seemed to me the Ole Miss OL was pretty good, too. Either that or we are pretty weak on the defensive front. They don't seem to have much problem knocking our guys backward and scoring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I have held to my opinions on CML, the AirRaid, and Will all year. Will played some good games. I don?t know if it?s trolling to state an opinion different than that of the sunshine pumpers. Which is the worse troll, a very realistic, possibility pessimistic view point or an eternal sunshine, let?s ignore what we are seeing, point of view? First step to overcoming an issue is to acknowledge that there is an issue in the first place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    I have held to my opinions on CML, the AirRaid, and Will all year. Will played some good games. I don?t know if it?s trolling to state an opinion different than that of the sunshine pumpers. Which is the worse troll, a very realistic, possibility pessimistic view point or an eternal sunshine, let?s ignore what we are seeing, point of view? First step to overcoming an issue is to acknowledge that there is an issue in the first place.
    I just always find it amusing that certain posters disappear when we're winning but as soon as we lose there they are again. I find it hilarious.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 12-28-2021 at 11:42 PM.

vCash
    I posted on our wins. I even ate a bit of crow on saying that Will has had some very good games. I acknowledged that we performed better than I expected. I saw us as 6-6. We could?ve been better, but there?s not much to say about this style of play. It is hard to talk up the 42 4-5 yd receptions without sounding condescending.

Banned
    vCash
    Being a fan of a Leach coached team requires extra lithium and an assortment of other mind and emotional stabilizing drugs. Fire Leach or Rehab. Dunno.
    Maybe just drink myself into no shits left to giveville is the answer..
    Last edited by OLJWales; 12-28-2021 at 11:48 PM.

vCash
    The reality is Ole Miss exposed us defensively. They did more than the typical 3 - 8 zone. They played man and forced perfect passes knowing Will wouldn't run the ball. Tx Tech did the same. Imo we need to go get Texas A&M old Qb that just entered the portal. He's a big strong guy that can run and pass. If Will is unwilling to run himself regularly and gets bigger and stronger this offense is officially doomed.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    The reality is Ole Miss exposed us defensively. They did more than the typical 3 - 8 zone. They played man and forced perfect passes knowing Will wouldn't run the ball. Tx Tech did the same. Imo we need to go get Texas A&M old Qb that just entered the portal. He's a big strong guy that can run and pass. If Will is unwilling to run himself regularly and gets bigger and stronger this offense is officially doomed.
    Unless Will has an unbelievable off season in the weight room developing upper& lower body strength adding a run threat to his arsenal?

vCash
    Found the troll.

You want ZACH CALZADA????!!!!!!!!

vCash
    There's no team concept in college athletics anymore, and that's actually why people liked it. If we want to watch paid players, overpaid coaches, and selfish BS, we can flip it to the NFL. It's a far better product.
    But this team is also poorly coached. There's no question about it. But if we go to a bowl game, our AD won't care. He puts the bare ass minimum into our football program or any program not baseball. Our money guys are fine with it, because they get the LT treatment.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 12-29-2021 at 09:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Found the troll.

You want ZACH CALZADA????!!!!!!!!
    You read the entire post and bring up only the A&M quaterback? The truth is we're exposed. However, the former A&M player is better athletically over Will easily and can do everything Will can ?2. Our offense is the same play repetively it boils down to making plays.

vCash
    He's better athletically over Will easily and can do everything Will can ?2. Our offense is the same play repetively it boils down to making plays.
    I like the idea, but not the target. Calzada is very inaccurate. There's better dual guys out there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I like the idea, but not the target. Calzada is very inaccurate. There's better dual guys out there
    We need him whomever he is.

vCash
    We just weren't the same team... I know we only had a few pieces missing on both sides of the ball but it appeared we just were a different team without those guys ...... mix in the fact that we just got out of the groove of routine of weekly games and this shouldn't come as a surprise. TT was also better than we were expecting (at least me anyway)
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    This. We had so many key guys out and TT wanted it more. Like the first post said - this is a result of the portal and such because so many teams just do not care the same way fans do after the birth of hte playoff it really kind of sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSwamp View Post
    This. We had so many key guys out and TT wanted it more. Like the first post said - this is a result of the portal and such because so many teams just do not care the same way fans do after the birth of hte playoff it really kind of sucks
    The guys out were mostly defense. Offense was missing tackles, but protection was good for the most part. Offense was bad, and really inexcusable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    We just weren't the same team... I know we only had a few pieces missing on both sides of the ball but it appeared we just were a different team without those guys ...... mix in the fact that we just got out of the groove of routine of weekly games and this shouldn't come as a surprise. TT was also better than we were expecting (at least me anyway)
    16 players total missing yesterday, then Dolla Bill went down with a knee making it 17. Of those 17, 14 were regular contributors (not special teams), and 10 of them were on Defense. That does have an impact.
    That being said, we just looked like crap in every phase of the game, and I hang that on the team and the coaches. Bowl games are as strange and unpredictable as rivalry games. Jackie's first 4 bowl teams looked just as uninspired and unprepared - his last two much better. Yes, Mullen's teams looked great against Michigan & Rice - and equally as horrible against Northwestern and Georgia Tech. I don't even want to discuss Moorhead and Iowa or the Wake and Bake Bowl his 2nd year.

Flush it and move on.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    I?m afraid that for a lot of casual fans college football is dead. A lower middle income family is not going to travel to Memphis or Birmingham to see players that have to be paid to care about the game . The NIL is going to be a big haul for top money programs but no one else. This bowl season is bad to watch.