Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truth

vCash

Truth

We played like shit. All of it like shit. Worst loss of Leaches time here. All of them were equally shitty. BUT

You are seeing the results of what the transfer portal, opting out and NIL deals. It is what it is and I dont think it will ever come back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    We played like shit. All of it like shit. Worst loss of Leaches time here. All of them were equally shitty. BUT

You are seeing the results of what the transfer portal, opting out and NIL deals. It is what it is and I dont think it will ever come back.
    This is where you blame everyone but Will and pretend like you know everything and are smarter than everyone. And GO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealHastings View Post
    This is where you blame everyone but Will and pretend like you know everything and are smarter than everyone. And GO
    I am smarter than you apparently bc you either cant read or wanted to argue

vCash
    You can't continue to blindly make excuses for Will.

He made awful decisions and bad throws all night.

Good QBs provide a spark and make things happen. He does neither.

vCash
    I blame Leach for not having this team ready! It always go back to the top especially the thumping TT put on us. TT is average at best.

vCash
    I think NIL will actually save bowls. They'll give deals to players to play and they'll take them if the price is right. It's coming.

vCash
    If only we had Mingo playing WR for us.

We would've won had we had Mingo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    You can't continue to blindly make excuses for Will.

He made awful decisions and bad throws all night.

Good QBs provide a spark and make things happen. He does neither.
    When did I say will played well?

The whole team probably sat around and pouted all day yesterday. This was a chance for Will to put the program on his back and he didnt.

But still where in the hell did I say Will did good and everybody else was bad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    If only we had Mingo playing WR for us.

We would've won had we had Mingo.
    Yeah he probably catches the ball better than Walley did.

Ive made a couple really bad calls, two starting SEC players. What a fool I am

vCash

Right??.because apparently the other sideline doesn?t have to deal with the same thing.

You are seeing the results of $h*tty coaching and an outdated offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamDawg View Post
    Right??.because apparently the other sideline doesn?t have to deal with the same thing.

You are seeing the results of $h*tty coaching and an outdated offense.
    If you wanted to count numbers we were probably missing more. And in no way am
    I making an excuse. You should always line up and go play for your teammates and your school, but im not sure we have many of Those or type kids left bc of what we have let CFB become

vCash
    The point of the thread guys was to say that the transfer portal opt outs and NIL has changed this sport. The covid madness is never going to end as long as we have Twitter and media.

Im not sure CFB ever comes back. The best form of football left is HS and below

vCash
    The point of the thread guys was to say that the transfer portal opt outs and NIL has changed this sport. The covid madness is never going to end as long as we have Twitter and media.

I agree with you but none of that had anything to do with our offensive performance tonight. Our tackles actually played fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I agree with you but none of that had anything to do with our offensive performance tonight. Our tackles actually played fine.
    I thought the OL was good enough for the most part. They got beat a few times but we also had some bad routes off throws and drops. We did not run it nearly enough. We all equally sucked

We found out about all this yesterday or earlier and we did not handle it well. Looked like we pouted

vCash

Knew when they all started talking about paying players, College football would never be the same. The game is closer and closer to losing me. I love the game but I just don't know about the future for me as we keep going down this road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Knew when they all started talking about paying players, College football would never be the same. The game is closer and closer to losing me. I love the game but I just don't know about the future for me as we keep going down this road.
    I hate to say it bc I didnt think it would change it much, but I am leaning that way too.

There arent many kids left who care about the program and the school they play for

vCash
    FCS, D2 NAIA dont have those problems. Or not nearly as bad.

I wonder why that is

vCash
    I bet Texas Tech fans are not sharing your doom and gloom for college football.

vCash
    I was really impressed with TexasTech?s Offensive Line. We need to find out where they are from and go recruit those schools for Offensive Linemen. I was also impressed with their Redshirt Freshman QB. He struggled early with a few passes, but he got them into the right plays. Then in the 2nd half, after State stopped the run, He found out he could throw to wide open receivers and they would catch it. What a novel approach. But that OLine for TT was very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    I'm starting to reach that point myself. The reason I always favored college over the nfl was because kids played for the school and weren't mercenaries but that's all changing. D2 is still fun to watch