Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: LIBERTY BOWL GAME THREAD

vCash
    Jeez, at least take a shot at the end zone if you're going to call timeouts late.

vCash
    This is what concerns me. We have to play perfectly offense to have a chance. If we don't, it can get real ugly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    You can. It's pretty easy to figure out... well, for most. Name one thing you've "added" to this thread. Lolz. Your last post was a repeat of two earlier posts. No one cared the first time so you felt like you needed to say it again for valuable content?
    Well, I actually give opinions on what I'm seeing on the field rather than doing nothing but bashing other posts. In decades of posting on multiple boards I've never had to worry about blanking out someone, but for you I will see about doing it. You obviously come into threads for no other reason than to piss people off. Apparrently you get your jollies off of it and manage to ruin every game thread you join in on.

vCash
    Welp! Hopefully this grinds these boys gears until next year. Come back with a chip!

vCash
    We have to adapt the offense at some point.

We have to be able to run the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

Agree but unfortunately Leach WILL NOT DO IT. You hire Leach, this is what you get.

Banned
    vCash
    Total Cockfest from a jack prone bent position. We're in Hell Gentlemen.

Trying to dig my ass out with a jug O' Burnetts. Maybe I'll just give Tusk a holler and get back to weed too. At least till baseball or something. Son of a 17ing BITCH THIS SHIT SUCKS!!!!
    Last edited by OLJWales; 12-28-2021 at 10:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    We need to do away with bowls altogether.
    We need fewer bowls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    As much as I want this to work theres nothing I can say to refute this. This team and offense is hot garbage.
    All u Dawgs bitching and moaning about tonights game need to chill. What did u expect with us having 7-8 starters out on D and several lineman out on offensive? Yall act like we were playing Tenn Tech or some team we could beat with our 2nd and 3rd string guys playing.
    Granted Texas Tech is not a world beater but they are a D-1 school from a good conference. Appears some of yall just like to hear yourself B and M. Good grief.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    We need fewer bowls
    Just have a 32 team playoff that starts the weekend after the regular season ends. If you don't make the playoffs, try again next year.

vCash
    Maybe there?s enough bourbon in the house to eradicate every memory cell in my brain of this game. We sure dropped the soap in the prison shower with this performance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Just have a 32 team playoff that starts the weekend after the regular season ends. If you don't make the playoffs, try again next year.
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Maybe there?s enough bourbon in the house to eradicate every memory cell in my brain of this game. We sure dropped the soap in the prison shower with this performance.
    No disrespect to convicts, but very few inmates would even see anything remotely doable on this team. They might want to beat a few of them up, but highly likely they would walk the other way if any of these guys dropped the soap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    8 will be fine. P5 champs, best G5, and 2 at large

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

We can run the ball. We just don't do it enough and as long as Leach is the coach 2 things we will never have is a dual threat QB and a run game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Well, I actually give opinions on what I'm seeing on the field rather than doing nothing but bashing other posts. In decades of posting on multiple boards I've never had to worry about blanking out someone, but for you I will see about doing it. You obviously come into threads for no other reason than to piss people off. Apparrently you get your jollies off of it and manage to ruin every game thread you join in on.
    No, I get plenty of rep because a lot of ppl tire of the constant bitching from about 5-6 posters. So hide me, b/c I'll never become the typical, miserable MSU whiner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That doesn't help us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Nah let's make it big and exciting, and give more teams a chance to play if we're getting rid of all of the bowls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    That doesn't help us.
    We've had 1 team that I thought was deserving of seeing a playoff game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    All u Dawgs bitching and moaning about tonights game need to chill. What did u expect with us having 7-8 starters out on D and several lineman out on offensive? Yall act like we were playing Tenn Tech or some team we could beat with our 2nd and 3rd string guys playing.
    Granted Texas Tech is not a world beater but they are a D-1 school from a good conference. Appears some of yall just like to hear yourself B and M. Good grief.
    I reserve the right to be an emotional fan. The next game we look good Ill be right there celebrating pinching my nipples.