Thread: Liberty Bowl Prediction-CJK5H Edition

vCash

Liberty Bowl Prediction-CJK5H Edition

Well for the final time this season let?s hear what everyone thinks. I got us big and I really believe given the chance Leach is going to run the score up worse than Jimmie Johnson on Gerry Faust. I got us 48-17 but I?m hoping Leach has the chance to run it up and it is 68-17.

GIVE THAT MAN HIS MONEY AND HAIL STATE

vCash
    Hate to break the bad news, but a decent amount of our players have been sent home with covid. I don't know exactly who, though. Because of that, I am going to say 27-24 TTU.

vCash
    State 21-17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Hate to break the bad news, but a decent amount of our players have been sent home with covid. I don't know exactly who, though. Because of that, I am going to say 27-24 TTU.
    If we have Will, Makai, Walley, Williams, DJ, Woody Forbes, Watson, and Johnson we?ll be fine. They don?t have the horses to hang with us. They?re just not a very good roster.

vCash
    CJK5H

40-17 State

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    28-17 Bulldogs.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    If we have Will, Makai, Walley, Williams, DJ, Woody Forbes, Watson, and Johnson we?ll be fine. They don?t have the horses to hang with us. They?re just not a very good roster.
    No linemen listed. We need them too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    No linemen listed. We need them too
    Nah, they never touch the ball.*
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Where is this posted? I have not seen anything from media sources of Reliable internet hounds saying of any players being sent home? The only place this has been posted was on a locked thread started on this board 2 days ago/

vCash
    Our mods on GP alluded to it a little that the 2 deep would be affected and that we might have a starter out. Sounds like our problems are in the secondary and we will be thin there today.

vCash
    34-31 State

vCash
    Leach wants to take 3 million out of there asses. MSU 41-21. Hey Scoob any BYA for todays game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    34-31 State
    Who's out cooter?

vCash
    TT is playing their 3rd string QB with a new coach according to their boards ..... also their best receiver is out
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    According to some the players out are Green, Preston, Crumedy, Odom, and Charlton. Also possibly Jack Harris and Dylan Lawrence. Peters, Duncan, and Ellington will need to step up today. I still think we should run away with this one though.

vCash
    I wonder if Brule is playing ... can a player play after entering the portal ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I wonder if Brule is playing ... can a player play after entering the portal ?
    Nope. Once you are in the portal you are off the roster.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    He gone.