Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The thing that once made this page great?

vCash
    You are making a huge leap by stating a medical event is political. Yes it is political if you are a dishonest evil person. Most honest people just trying to get by do not want politics involved in medical policy.

Confine COVID discussion to one pinned thread. Blanket banning any discussion of a medical event smacks of censorship.

Banned
    vCash
    double post delete.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    You are making a huge leap by stating a medical event is political. Yes it is political if you are a dishonest evil person. Most honest people just trying to get by do not want politics involved in medical policy.

Confine COVID discussion to one pinned thread. Blanket banning any discussion of a medical event smacks of censorship.
    Take Covid take to the OT board and I;ll give more leeway. we have tried the pinned thread and it turned into a shitshow because people just just calling each other idiots because they dont agree with their views.

We arent doing it again on the main board.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post

He already tried that and it didn't work.

Great idea in theory. But once you've seen enough posted on this board, you'll realize how futile it is in practice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Good to know only engineers deal in facts, lol.

Definitive statements like this are what lead to threads getting locked, btw.

"I mean, I'm right...they're wrong....so, be more like me and stop being wrong" - Rouge
    Rouge is right. I get so tired of reading the small woke mob rally in such a obnoxiously loud voice regurgitating the ever changing fantasies they call facts. I too am an engineer that deals in facts and common sense and problem solving. I don?t see much of that in the group Kenny Powers has described.

Lolz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Tired View Post
    Rouge is right. I get so tired of reading the small woke mob rally in such a obnoxiously loud voice regurgitating the ever changing fantasies they call facts. I too am an engineer that deals in facts and common sense and problem solving. I don?t see much of that in the group Kenny Powers has described.

Lolz.
    Ok, good for you.

Banned
    vCash
    This is a sports board and sports are getting ass 17'd by Covid. Restraining discussion on the topic here while Covid discussions flourish everywhere else in the sports world is a head scratcher. The shits been the most dominant thing in all our lives for two years. Not seeing the benefits of restraining discussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    How do we discuss the teams pulling out of bowls?
    I read this as pulling out bowels and immediately got concerned to what our guys were doing. However, it would be very entertaining to watch a gladiatorial match with some football teams and alabama. Like we know Saban can coach and scheme defenses, but how would he respond when a Sicilian war chariot is barreling down on him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    How do we discuss the teams pulling out of bowls?
    Teams like A&M are using COVID as a convenient ploy to get out of playing in a bowl they don't want to play in because they're bitches. That's not political, that's being a giant bitch (a characteristic Bjork and [earmuffs Msstate7, lol] Jimbo have in spades).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Teams like A&M are using COVID as a convenient ploy to get out of playing in a bowl they don't want to play in because they're bitches. That's not political, that's being a giant bitch (a characteristic Bjork and [earmuffs Msstate7, lol] Jimbo have in spades).
    Bingo. Boise State pulled out of a bowl game today whose payout was only $350,000 before sending the team down to Aeizona. This way they get a free excuse to make a financial decision.

It's not that their COVID cases aren't real, just that (as I've pointed out with the other cancelers), they aren't down to 43 like we were against Georgia last year.** They could play, they just don't want it enough. Boise did the same thing a year ago, although at least then they had the decency to pull out in early December.

**-News articles I see is that teams are missing 20-30 players. That's significant, but when you count walk-ons is going to be well above 43.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 12-27-2021 at 11:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Drop it, we aren't debating your conspiracy theories here.
    I always love when they say this

https://twitter.com/Leerose1985/stat...827102212?s=20
    Last edited by Coach34; 12-27-2021 at 11:59 PM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Every time you post, you make this page worse. You are the anti-value add. You literally could make a heart warming picture of puppies suck. You are the problem. Thank you for coming to my
    Ted talk.

Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Was the very limited moderation. We all agreed that it?s a message board and everyone has opinions. It made this board great. Now with scooba?s power trip and king complex it?s quickly becoming the next overly moderated fan page. I miss the days of c34, hack, behr, hack, and others moderating. Scooba and I get along fine, I just wish he would stop trying to run the page like it?s his alone to run. The great posters made this page what it is. Not the owners alone and certainly not scooba. But , to each his own I guess. Bring on tech and then bring on baseball!! Oh, and before you say ?well you can leave??. I stay not because the board is great, it?s fading fast, but bc we have some incredible posters here. Some of the best on any message board. But sadly, many are being ran off because if they wanted extreme moderation they would have stayed with the other pages. Anyway , getting off my soapbox now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Ok, so the Pizza-Gate guy is your "ace in the hole", lol?

Just to give you the benefit of the doubt in case you don't know, but that guy is a ****ing loon...but hey, he posts the occasional Bible verse, so he must be well-intentioned....
    Last edited by BeardoMSU; 12-28-2021 at 12:08 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    People will forgive you for being wrong, but they will never forgive you for being right—especially if events prove you right while proving them wrong.Thomas Sowell (@ThomasSowell) //twitter.com/ThomasSowell>December 27, 2021

WE ARE THE BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 12-28-2021 at 12:38 AM.

vCash
    I support Scooba in this effort. The limited moderation isn't what made this site great. It was MSU sports talk. It was the main board being only about sports and mostly MSU sports. That was moderated heavily right from the start of this board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    I support Scooba in this effort. The limited moderation isn't what made this site great. It was MSU sports talk. It was the main board being only about sports and mostly MSU sports. That was moderated heavily right from the start of this board.
    Agreed

vCash
    agreed ... it was refreshing to get away from the rebelbearlandsharks trolls that were not tolerated here ..... the other board even had a moderator that was an OM black bear at the time this board was started
    Last edited by FISHDAWG; 12-28-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    That is the defining difference between this board and SPS from day 1. That and no Rebels. MSU talk is front page, everything else is the BS Board. It ain't hard.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    That is the defining difference between this board and SPS from day 1. That and no Rebels. MSU talk is front page, everything else is the BS Board. It ain't hard.
    And "hardly" no OT threads which take up 5 pages talking about Fing steak sauces. Thats what the BS forum is for.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    That?s not what it means and interpretations like this and asinine illogical responses to them are why threads get locked.

Facts are facts and when facts hurt someone?s feelings or disprove their beliefs in something they want to shut it down and it?s typically a one way street. Facts don’t lie.

Thanks for outing yourself.