Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birmingham bowl thread

vCash

Birmingham bowl thread

This is a pretty good game , watching it on my phone , tank bigsby enters the portal , then comes back and plays the bowl game lol.

I wonder who auburn?s qb is next year cause it sure as hell is not tj finley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    This is a pretty good game , watching it on my phone , tank bigsby enters the portal , then comes back and plays the bowl game lol.

I wonder who auburn?s qb is next year cause it sure as hell is not tj finley
    Agreed, he looks bad.

vCash
    The whole offense looks bad. Auburn fans will be extremely unhappy if they lose with their offense looking this inept.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    The whole offense looks bad. Auburn fans will be extremely unhappy if they lose with their offense looking this inept.
    This game has turned into the Boring Bowl.

vCash
    Auburn easily could be the worst team in the west next year if they do not get a different QB in there.

vCash
    Auburn easily could be the worst team in the west next year if they do not get a different QB in there.
    True!

vCash
    This about as bad as our offense middle of the season in 2020. Maybe worse

vCash
    Ole Miss says hello!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ole Miss says hello!
    It?s between them and auburn , lsu will still be figuring stuff out when it?s time for us to play them.

With ole miss we haven?t seen them run with their potential starter for next year .

We are looking at it with auburn and have for a few games and we know tj finely is god awful

I also think kiffin is a better coach than Harsin, but harsin has been crootin way better than freshwater so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ole Miss says hello!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...RJxyMSjQZm_sgd

I would agree except they have an easy schedule next year.

vCash
    If I were Tank I would go ahead and transfer. Auburn isn't going to be appreciably better next year and if Finley isn't the answer at QB who out there is available that moves the needle for them?

He announced he we going into the portal then took his name out. Lose this game and he might put it back in.

vCash
    You think OM has QB problems next year, I give you aubbie. They gonna be longing for the Gus Bus.

vCash
    Oooooh? idk if that?s a td

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    You think OM has QB problems next year, I give you aubbie. They gonna be longing for the Gus Bus.
    They should?ve never fired gus .
    They should?ve just put more $$$$ into crootin and got themselves a real QB

vCash
    They should?ve never fired gus .
    They should?ve just put more $$$$ into crootin and got themselves a real QB
    They did. That's why he got fired. Bo Nix was the 3rd rated player in the state (96 overall) and the 2nd highest QB in the country. And Gus did zero to elevate him. And you look at what Leach was able to do with Will from year 1 and year 2 and see what Bo looked like from year 1 to year 2. And that's why Gus got canned.

Also, Auburn finished Top 12 in recruiting each of the last 4 years and Top 10 twice during that time. So recruiting wasn't lacking either.

vCash
    They did. That's why he got fired. Bo Nix was the 3rd rated player in the state (96 overall) and the 2nd highest QB in the country. And Gus did zero to elevate him. And you look at what Leach was able to do with Will from year 1 and year 2 and see what Bo looked like from year 1 to year 2. And that's why Gus got canned.

Also, Auburn finished Top 12 in recruiting each of the last 4 years and Top 10 twice during that time. So recruiting wasn't lacking either.
    Good point

But also , we will know this time next year but I just think bo nix is extremely overrated

vCash
    Dang Finley is just not very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Dang Finley is just not very good.
    Remember they pulled Nix early in the season. They saw what they had in Finley after 1 game and put Nix back in.

vCash
    I do not like the rule relative to the half assed give yourself up. If you are not clear you are giving yourself up it should not be a penalty.

vCash

Gus was a lot like Mullen. For all of his reputation as an offensive guru, his recipe for winning was getting a mobile QB that could throw a long ball (e.g., Marshall or whatever his name was) and matching it with a stout defense. His strength on offense was being able to move the ball with a run heavy spread and being able to get by with a less than stellar QB. Auburn needed to put more money into recruiting defensive players and let Gus do more with less on offense, rather than doing the same with more.