Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Be prepared

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Makes plenty of sense. and that's the rules. and we won't be discussing or debating that.
    The rule is that we test players with no symptoms?

vCash
    Makes plenty of sense. and that's the rules. and we won't be discussing or debating that.
    No it doesn't

vCash
    Nobody is clicking on a link. Embed the Tweets if you want anyone to read them.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I did
    Lol. I did too. It was pretty easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Crossing my fingers Rogers isn't on the list.
    Hailstate Football had a pic last night of Rogers having dinner with Walley, Forbes and Austin Williams at the Peabody. Also Rogers and Calvin were pictured together today at practice.
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 12-26-2021 at 10:11 PM.

vCash
    It makes no sense at all. It's moronic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I did
    Same.

And I thought the nfl coming out this week and saying that the data shows asymptomatic players are not spreading omnicron is interesting. I feel like they are setting the table to loosen restrictions over the next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Same.

And I thought the nfl coming out this week and saying that the data shows asymptomatic players are not spreading omnicron is interesting. I feel like they are setting the table to loosen restrictions over the next year.
    I feel like they wanna keep having football on tv. I think they're full of it, but the players wanted the change, so play ball. The problem is the nfl had to stay involved, so now they random test... this sucks for nfl whipping boy teams like my saints. We'll be "random" tested to death

vCash
    Same.

Oh they will absolutely change the restrictions after this year no question. No games means they lose money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I feel like they wanna keep having football on tv. I think they're full of it, but the players wanted the change, so play ball. The problem is the nfl had to stay involved, so now they random test... this sucks for nfl whipping boy teams like my saints. We'll be "random" tested to death
    Oh I didn't realize the random testing part. That's stupid too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Oh they will absolutely change the restrictions after this year no question. No games means they lose money.
    I thought th NFL already changed their rules. Asymp. Vaccinated players not tested anymore. And 5 days instead of 10 days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I thought th NFL already changed their rules. Asymp. Vaccinated players not tested anymore. And 5 days instead of 10 days.
    Is that the change they just made?

vCash
    As you can see- more will than won?t because I post good shit. I haven?t figured out how to embed right on my phone
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Is that the change they just made?
    2 of them.

vCash
    I just won my battle over The Omicron. Those 11 sneezes ans blowing my nose a couple of times was rough. Robitussin DM remains undefeated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    As you can see- more will than won?t because I post good shit. I haven?t figured out how to embed right on my phone
    I embed on my phone all the time. Just put the numbers of the tweet in between TWEET tags.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    This. And that's how it should be.

vCash
    It's really interesting how Memphis, East Carolina, and SMU all had their bowls canceled because of the other team's "COVID" (transfers, opt-outs, general disinterest, etc.), and all 3 of them have said they're not going to look for another bowl, they're just going home.

I wonder if this is a coordinated message the AAC is trying to send to the bowls / other conferences or what.

vCash
    I embed on my phone all the time. Just put the numbers of the tweet in between TWEET tags.
    Where are the TWEET tags? What do they look like?