Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: aTm out of Gator Bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    What?s crazy is they likely had to be tested to even know they were ?sick?. My sons football team dealt with this two seasons ago. Had 3 players go get tested because their moms freaked out & they tested positive & none of them were sick. Never were before or after the tests. Still not sick lol. But the madness caused the whole team to miss two games. Our school & sports teams finally figured this out. & now Covid doesn?t hardly even exist at our school anymore �� The tests are the pandemic. Almost like it was planned that way. I dunno ����*♂️
    They had several symptomatic players so they tested the whole team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    It really irritates me that we fight scratch and claw to get to bowl games and our reward is Memphis, Birmingham, Houston, or Jacksonville type places and schools in shitty conferences get to go to Hawaii, the Bahamas, and other cool locations for going 6-6 in a terrible league. The bowl tie ins and destinations need to be rearranged on a rotating basis or something. Going to the same spots over and over again get really stale for the fanbase and I’m sure the players and coaches too.
    I wish the SEC would either drop the tie ins except for best bowls, or change them every 5 years or so. Those same few bowls do get old.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    What?s crazy is they likely had to be tested to even know they were ?sick?. My sons football team dealt with this two seasons ago. Had 3 players go get tested because their moms freaked out & they tested positive & none of them were sick. Never were before or after the tests. Still not sick lol. But the madness caused the whole team to miss two games. Our school & sports teams finally figured this out. & now Covid doesn?t hardly even exist at our school anymore 😎 The tests are the pandemic. Almost like it was planned that way. I dunno 🤷🏼*♂️
    My friend's girlfriend died yesterday from Covid. I guess that doesn't matter so long as some kids dont' miss a ballgame. People freak out over things that kill them, but your take that it's made up plan is the dumbest thing I have heard today. Having said that:

A&M players should be fine, they were vaccinated, probably with the single dose J&J which wasn't great at stopping from getting it in the beginning but pretty darn good at preventing serious illness. It's 9 days away, they all should be back in plenty of time to play or enough of them to play a game. They got all the NFL games in even with limited rosters. That's exactly what A&M should do, paly walk ons if they must but play,

A&M is just weak minded and scared to play the game.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    My friend's girlfriend died yesterday from Covid. I guess that doesn't matter so long as some kids dont' miss a ballgame. People freak out over things that kill them, but your take that it's made up plan is the dumbest thing I have heard today. Having said that:

A&M players should be fine, they were vaccinated, probably with the single dose J&J which wasn't great at stopping from getting it in the beginning but pretty darn good at preventing serious illness. It's 9 days away, they all should be back in plenty of time to play or enough of them to play a game. They got all the NFL games in even with limited rosters. That's exactly what A&M should do, paly walk ons if they must but play,

Sorry for your friend's loss and thanks for sharing which helps educate all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    We played several games last year with 45 or so players. Thank you to Mike Leach for being a fighter and not a quitter.
    on Sportstalk Miss this was repeated over and over. TAM isn't playing because RB said they didn't have enough scholarship players due to everything else besides COVID. He just cost the SEC 2MIl. TAM should have to pay the SEC all lost revenue because Jimbo didn't want to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Fills in buzz word even though it doesn't fit the situation. Lolz. Maybe try "cancel culture", at least a little closer.
    You should go join them.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    Bowl payouts won't be paid if they can't find a replacement. 5.3 Million
    We can play two? Or can we?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    We can play two? Or can we?
    LMAO. Who was that Chicago Cub who was always asking that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    LMAO. Who was that Chicago Cub who was always asking that?
    Ernie Banks

vCash
    Texas should fill there vacancy...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Texas should fill there vacancy...
    Like Jack posted earlier Let Deion and JSU go.

vCash
    It just crossed my mind that the ACC Runnerup gets the Gator Bowl. Ouch!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Yeah but you want to talk about an about face with the Aggie's if Bevo gets in...

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post

Prayers for your friends girlfriend. That?s tragic. Covid isn?t safe for everyone. Like the elderly, obese, other co-morbidities.

I think you may have missed my point.

Was she a healthy young teenage athlete in the best shape of her life?

She likely didn?t even need a test to know she was sick. Which is my point. Healthy people, especially young people, with no symptoms should not be tested knowing the tests are throwing an amazing amount of false positives. This really isn?t debatable. I?ve seen it with my own eyes.

If we had used this same testing system with the flu, which has been eradicated from earth, ironically, we would have likely seen the exact same panic. In fact Obama ordered to quit testing when, I think it was the H1N1 virus, may have been Zika, came along. It was a smart decision. Ended the pandemic almost immediately.

Like I said our teams have quit testing & Covid is virtually gone. Haven?t had a Covid case in over a year. All of them are still as healthy as can be. This isn?t a myth, it?s reality. They learned their lesson about testing everyone just for the hell of it. It?s a system that doesn?t work & this is never going away until others wake up & figure it out.

It is also proven that these kids are at virtually zero risk from Covid. ZERO.

Again, prayers for you & your friend & family.
    Last edited by 662dawg; 12-22-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Give it to North Dakota St 😁

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Nobody in charge of ANYthing has any common sense these days.
    How many folks do you have responsibility for their health outside your own direct family?

vCash
    Yeah, all of that is dumb.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Nope. That was all incorrect.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Any way they move the DOGS up and then pick a lower sec team for the liberty???

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Any way they move the DOGS up and then pick a lower sec team for the liberty???
    I don?t think coach Leach would like that being who his Liberty bowl opponent is 😎