Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: aTm out of Gator Bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I am tired of that sick headed bunch.
    Didn't they alao 'cancel' the 2020 Ole Miss game too? Their QB left .. they scared!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Ah,So it wasn't just covid:

"So if you take running backs, receivers, quarterbacks and defensive backs, we had 13 of those guys and only 13 scholarship players on defense," Bjork told ESPN. "We had over 40 guys out between COVID, season-ending injuries, transfers and opt-outs"
    85-40= 45 scholarship players plus walk-ons. We have been in that spot before and a lot might even test negative before they travel. We played! So can they!! Don't be the big puss in the sec room, aTM!!!

vCash
    Looks like Rutgers is going to get and accept the Gator Bowl slot. Good for them. Jimbo and the overrated Aggies should be forced to forfeit to finish at 8-5, and get zero bowl money from the conference.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Looks like Rutgers is going to get and accept the Gator Bowl slot. Good for them. Jimbo and the overrated Aggies should be forced to forfeit to finish at 8-5, and get zero bowl money from the conference.
    A&M should be fined from the conference whatever amount the bowl payout was and that money should be disbursed out to the other conference members.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Prayers for your friends girlfriend. That?s tragic. Covid isn?t safe for everyone. Like the elderly, obese, other co-morbidities.

I think you may have missed my point.

Was she a healthy young teenage athlete in the best shape of her life?

She likely didn?t even need a test to know she was sick. Which is my point. Healthy people, especially young people, with no symptoms should not be tested knowing the tests are throwing an amazing amount of false positives. This really isn?t debatable. I?ve seen it with my own eyes.

If we had used this same testing system with the flu, which has been eradicated from earth, ironically, we would have likely seen the exact same panic. In fact Obama ordered to quit testing when, I think it was the H1N1 virus, may have been Zika, came along. It was a smart decision. Ended the pandemic almost immediately.

Like I said our teams have quit testing & Covid is virtually gone. Haven?t had a Covid case in over a year. All of them are still as healthy as can be. This isn?t a myth, it?s reality. They learned their lesson about testing everyone just for the hell of it. It?s a system that doesn?t work & this is never going away until others wake up & figure it out.

It is also proven that these kids are at virtually zero risk from Covid. ZERO.

Again, prayers for you & your friend & family.
    I had a friend that had a 28 year old daughter die from it. It DOES happen to young healthy people. Quit listening to politicians you agree with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I had a friend that had a 28 year old daughter die from it. It DOES happen to young healthy people. Quit listening to politicians you agree with.
    It won't let me edit. That should be quit listening ONLY to politicians and "science" you agree with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Didn't they alao 'cancel' the 2020 Ole Miss game too? Their QB left .. they scared!
    OM canceled that. Saved them another loss.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Sorry but I don?t agree with any politician. None of them. Zero. I use common sense & facts. And I stand by everything I?ve said because even the skewed corrupt government data backs up what I said.

vCash
    It won't let me edit. That should be quit listening ONLY to politicians and "science" you agree with.
    There are exceptions to everything. While very tragic, a 28 year old in great health is extremely, extremely low risk. That is science for everyone.

vCash
    They play in 9 days.. just retest everyone the day before you were going to leave and see where the numbers are.. If a kid is “sick” he can stay at home.

Bottom line Jimbo didn’t want to play this game after the way they finished the year and with no QB..

Total *****...

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Any 28 year old healthy person that dies from COVID is an extreme outlier. Literally every piece of data out there backs that up. It’s not zero like he said, but it’s about as close to zero as you can get without it being zero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    They play in 9 days.. just retest everyone the day before you were going to leave and see where the numbers are.. If a kid is “sick” he can stay at home.

Bottom line Jimbo didn’t want to play this game after the way they finished the year and with no QB..

Total *****...
    Yep. Plenty of time for another test especially if they did it a few days ago and haven't practiced for a couple days.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    They play in 9 days.. just retest everyone the day before you were going to leave and see where the numbers are.. If a kid is ?sick? he can stay at home.

Bottom line Jimbo didn?t want to play this game after the way they finished the year and with no QB..

Total *****...
    I agree with this. Plus they could retest them in an hour & they will likely test negative if they arent sick.

My daughter is a D1 football & basketball cheerleader, actually cheers at a school that beat us this year 🤬, & she tested positive during the mandatory testing of the cheerleaders at the first of the year, wasnt sick at all. Not even a headache. Went elsewhere & tested within an hour & it was negative. Retested the next day & was still negative. She had to miss her first game of the season due to the false positive the first time. That very day she became a right wing extremist 😁 lol. It took her personal experience with this whole mess to open her eyes to what is happening.

This after she had to cheer last year, her Freshman year masked up & IN THE STANDS. Science? 🤦🏼

A few of their basketball games were just canceled as well. One last Saturday an hour before tip off. She says nobody is sick & she doesn?t know why theyre canceling games.

So yea, canceling games or having to sit out games has personally affected my family. & yes its caused me to research deeper than most people & none of it makes sense. The so called experts are definitely not following the science.
    Last edited by 662dawg; 12-22-2021 at 10:28 PM.

vCash

Total *****...
    This, 100%. Jimbos doesn't want wake to whip his butt