Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bo Nix to Oregon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    So they're going to take a dive next season to show the Chosen One he is needed?

They're dumber than I thought.
    OM will have to play one of their own guys. The Starkville kid was a 4 star. I wonder if they?ll try Plumlee.

On Nix, I can see wanting to put up bigger numbers against the lesser Pac12 defenses in hopes of getting drafted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    If Archs last name was Smith or Jones would he be the number 1 QB croot?
    part of the reason he's the number 1 recruit is b/c he has worked with Archie, Peyton, and Eli his whole life. But forgetting all of that, he looks pretty damn good to me.

vCash
    Has Nix said why he is leaving Auburn as the starting QB with two years eligibility remaining?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Who left on board for OM? The kid from incarnate word?
    Need to see who gets arrested this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Has Nix said why he is leaving Auburn as the starting QB with two years eligibility remaining?
    The only statement I saw made out like he went to Auburn out of obligation and now it?s time to go where he wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Matt Corrall ain’t walking through that door
    Neither is Spencer Rattler. Or Dillion Gabriel. Or Bo Nix.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    The only statement I saw made out like he went to Auburn out of obligation and now it?s time to go where he wants.
    I don't think he completely jived with Harsin.

vCash
    Is Altmyer not worthy of the rating he had coming out of HS? I remember several folks I know were upset we didn?t pursue him harder then we landed Sawyer.
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 12-19-2021 at 09:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Need to see who gets arrested this offseason.
    LOL, yeah I'm laughing about this, but you're dead right. Regardless, they're pretty good at covering things up.

vCash
    Archie / Eli - OM
    Peyton - Tenn
    Arch - UGA

The Mannings aren?t dumb. If Arch turns out to be the real deal . They want to spread around that last name Manning legacy and why wouldn?t they.
    UGA is prob the best place to market that last name. The more it?s spread around the better for them..
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 12-19-2021 at 11:09 PM.

vCash
    Arch will end up at UGA or TX. With TX landing the kid from OSU, I think that may hurt TX chances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    LOL, yeah I'm laughing about this, but you're dead right. Regardless, they're pretty good at covering things up.
    It's pretty uncanny that between Chad Kelly and Matt Corral they haven't had any public incidents. I think covering things up is pretty engrained in their culture in Oxford though. There is no telling what went on- especially when Kelly, the Nkemdiche brothers, Tunsil, and Treadwell were all there. Probably was pretty weird when you add in their schenanigans with Freeze's Christian facade. Hugh probably had to skip over the Bible verse referring to the log in your eye quite a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Archie / Eli - OM
    Peyton - Tenn
    Arch - UGA

The Mannings aren?t dumb. If Arch turns out to be the real deal . They want to spread around that last name Manning legacy and why wouldn?t they.
    UGA is prob the best place to market that last name. The more it?s spread around the better for them..
    For that reason I could see him going to Alabama. It's the best place to go if they want to win a National Championship and a Heisman to their family brand. It's also not too far from Neshoba.** Seriously, they run a NFL scheme and they are having success with QB's in the NFL. It just seems easier to me to join them rather than beat them. And I don't think Saban will leave in the next five years probably. Especially if he has Manning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Arch will end up at UGA or TX. With TX landing the kid from OSU, I think that may hurt TX chances.
    Texas seems to be a bit of a mess. As usual. I don't know how long or if Sarkisian can turn it around there. Maybe he will but it remains to be seen.

vCash
    I think Altmyer will be good with time, but I don’t see him being a game changer next year.

vCash
    For that reason I could see him going to Alabama. It's the best place to go if they want to win a National Championship and a Heisman to their family brand. It's also not too far from Neshoba.** Seriously, they run a NFL scheme and they are having success with QB's in the NFL. It just seems easier to me to join them rather than beat them. And I don't think Saban will leave in the next five years probably. Especially if he has Manning.
    This is a very plausible post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I think Altmyer will be good with time, but I don’t see him being a game changer next year.
    I'm not sure he has the mobility that Corral has. Plus he has very little experience obviously.

That's assuming they don't find a transfer of course.

vCash
    I'm not sure he has the mobility that Corral has. Plus he has very little experience obviously.

Kiffins no dummy. I think he'll build his offense around Altmyers strengths. They won't be as good as they were last year, 7-5?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Kiffins no dummy. I think he'll build his offense around Altmyers strengths. They won't be as good as they were last year, 7-5?
    This. Kiffin will customize the offense to fit him. But, he is no Matt Corral. There will be a significant drop in offensive production.

vCash

That's why I think they end up going with Plumlee. He has their most experience at QB; he is extremely mobile (even more than Corral); and he can produce yards on the ground.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18