Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Please stop testing athletes for Covid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Some of you guys need to save yourself the energy of arguing. If by now someone doesn't question the agenda behind the vaccine along with not understanding that the vaccine does not slow the spread or effect your ability to spread the virus, that person cannot be helped. They are the sheep and you are wasting your time and energy arguing with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Well said, sir. It?s kind of mind blowing that people are still trusting anything the government is telling us at this point.
    Never trust the government! But whoever the hell you are trusting with your info is sure as hell doing you wrong, sheep.

vCash
    Well said, sir. It?s kind of mind blowing that people are still trusting anything the government is telling us at this point.
    If the common people knew the ag chemicals (my field) that have been FDA approved and how their approval came about, they would quit eating a lot of foods and never trust the government again.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    This post may be the peak of irony on this whole board.

As I said earlier, if the vaccine doesn't work, it's the most magical placebo in human history, something totally without precedent or explanation.
    Does this shot provide immunity?

Does this shot require more than one? Even two? Wait? now 3rd & 4th booster shots? Knowing this, only a sheep would have confidence that this shot is working.

You?re getting your information by trusting the most corrupt governments in World history.

You?re trusting a government that has suppressed CURES in order to sell vaccines.

You?re trusting that the government has your health & best interest in mind.

Never trust your government.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Never trust the government! But whoever the hell you are trusting with your info is sure as hell doing you wrong, sheep.
    Brother no one is telling me anything. Everything I speak of is what I?ve personally researched. I don?t need anyone telling me anything because the information is out there. You have to take the blinders off and see it. You just have to cut the TV off & look much deeper. And when I say cut the TV off, I mean everything from Fox to CNN to Newsmax to MSNBC. All of it. It?s all propaganda.

As far as it slowing the spread? YOU ARE LITERALLY TRUSTING THE GOVERNMENT when you say this. My own eyes & personal experiences see differently. This is a fact.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    If the common people knew the ag chemicals (my field) that have been FDA approved and how their approval came about, they would quit eating a lot of foods and never trust the government again.
    I have done research on this and trust me, I believe you wholeheartedly. I also believe it goes much deeper.

I don?t think these new shots are the mark of the beast or anything lol, but I can say something isn?t right with them or with how hard they?re trying to sell them to the public. A lot of people are being brainwashed beyond recognition right now. It?s sad to watch happen.

vCash
    I have done research on this and trust me, I believe you wholeheartedly. I also believe it goes much deeper.

I don?t think these new shots are the mark of the beast or anything lol, but I can say something isn?t right with them or with how hard they?re trying to sell them to the public. A lot of people are being brainwashed beyond recognition right now. It?s sad to watch happen.
    Dude, in just 2 pages I've seen you post a field's worth of horseshit.

The truth is these shots aren't the 2nd coming. That's it. They are good, but not great. That's it. No need to exaggerate the shot's shortcomings....unless you have an agenda.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Dude, in just 2 pages I've seen you post a field's worth of horseshit.

The truth is these shots aren't the 2nd coming. That's it. They are good, but not great. That's it. No need to exaggerate the shot's shortcomings....unless you have an agenda.
    Just keep taking your shots. In fact take the ones they set aside for me as well because I?ll never take one or wear a mask.

Maybe by the 20 or 30th shot it becomes a true vaccine. Just let me know how it goes for ya 😂

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What's the FDA's explanation on wanting 75 years to release data they used to approve vaccine in less than 6 months?
    Unreal. Did not know this but ain't surprised. Is there an explanation?

vCash
    Just keep taking your shots. In fact take the ones they set aside for me as well because I?ll never take one or wear a mask.

Maybe by the 20 or 30th shot it becomes a true vaccine. Just let me know how it goes for ya 😂
    I don't think you could have made a more ignorant post if you tried. Thanks for proving my point!

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Unreal. Did not know this but ain't surprised. Is there an explanation?
    They asked for 55 years at first and then upped it to 75 years lol.

Nothing to see here. Nothing at all. Just go get your shot and stop asking questions. Cough cough.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-says-it-now-needs-75-years-to-fully-release-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data_4145410.html
    Last edited by 662dawg; 12-18-2021 at 11:11 PM.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    I don't think you could have made a more ignorant post if you tried. Thanks for proving my point!
    I understand. Stay safe your way & I?ll stay safe my way.

My way has worked really well for me and all of my family so far so I like my chances? well except 3 of the 4 family members that actually took the shot and have had lots of problems since. The 4th passed away not long after the shot.

Have a good night & God Bless, friend.

vCash
    I understand. Stay safe your way & I?ll stay safe my way.

My way has worked really well for me and all of my family so far so I like my chances? well except 3 of the 4 family members that actually took the shot and have had lots of problems since. The 4th passed away not long after the shot.

Have a good night & God Bless, friend.
    Ah, ignoring the speed limits has worked out well for you...so far. You don't say. Lord knows such a result is so unheard of from the ignorant, selfish a-holes that the rest of us have to deal with. God bless that your ignorance doesn't harm another....you'll need it.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Ah, ignoring the speed limits has worked out well for you...so far. You don't say. Lord knows such a result is so unheard of from the ignorant, selfish a-holes that the rest of us have to deal with. God bless that your ignorance doesn't harm another....you'll need it.
    Selfish? You?re vaccinated so you should be ok. Correct? Or are you afraid they don?t work?

You?re vaccine provides you immunity from dealing with people like me. Amirite? Or again, are you afraid they don?t work? which means it?s NOT a vaccine

You can?t have it both ways. They either work & you?re completely safe from selfish a-holes like me, or they don?t & you?re a selfish a-hole just like me that took a shot to simply make you feel better about yourself? which is it?

vCash
    I'm well aware of what the public justification was 50 years ago for the implementation of speed limits, bro. But that's not why we have them today. Hell, there was a major relaxation 30 years ago. Catch up.

The POINT was we could eliminate speed limits if we weren't concerned with the safety of those affected. That YOUR confidence that you are are a special snowflake that can safely speed does not mean much to the family you end up killing out of your ignorant arrogance. Did you know that 99% of ALL drivers think they are an above average driver? Guess what, for the safety of ALL of us we cannot rely on your individual assessment.
    I agree, and if public safety were the issue, regulations would eliminate and could easily eliminate the ability to speed, but they don?t. The limits are not for safety. You can?t fine someone for breaking a law if it can?t be broken. Safety is the blanket that they throw over it. Like I said, your trust that what the government does is for the greater good is striking. I?m sure your state representatives are proud. You are the epitome of a useful idiot.
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 12-18-2021 at 11:36 PM.

vCash
    Selfish? You?re vaccinated so you should be ok. Correct? Or are you afraid they don?t work?

You?re vaccine provides you immunity from dealing with people like me. Amirite? Or again, are you afraid they don?t work? which means it?s NOT a vaccine

You can?t have it both ways. They either work & you?re completely safe from selfish a-holes like me, or they don?t & you?re a selfish a-hole just like me that took a shot to simply make you feel better about yourself? which is it?
    I'm just baffled how you are somehow under the impression that if a vaccine doesn't work at 100% effectiveness it's not a "real" vaccine. How have you made it to adulthood without knowing that vaccines are never 100% effective?

You also don't seem to understand a simple concept of "It's not good enough for me to not get COVID. I don't want you to get COVID either. I love my fellow man and don't want anyone to die or suffer needlessly." I am very confident that as a healthy young person, both vaxxed and boosted, that I'm not going to die of COVID, but I still want you to get vaccinated because I care about you and don't want you to be at risk either. I will never understand the attitude of, "Oh well, people died needlessly, but it's their own fault so who cares??" I care.

There are hundreds of thousands of Americans who aren't alive today, but would be if they'd just taken the vaccine. How can your heart not break for them and their families?
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 12-18-2021 at 11:44 PM.

vCash
    I'm just baffled how you are somehow under the impression that if a vaccine doesn't work at 100% effectiveness it's not a "real" vaccine. How have you made it to adulthood without knowing that vaccines are never 100% effective?

You also don't seem to understand a simple concept of "It's not good enough for me to not get COVID. I don't want you to get COVID either. I love my fellow man and don't want anyone to die or suffer needlessly." I am very confident that as a healthy young person, both vaxxed and boosted, that I'm not going to die of COVID, but I still want you to get vaccinated because I care about you and don't want you to be at risk either. I will never understand the attitude of, "Oh well, people died needlessly, but it's their own fault so who cares??" I care.
    And if you don't get vaccinated, you lose your job bc I care for you so much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And if you don't get vaccinated, you lose your job bc I care for you so much
    Not if you get tested weekly and ensure your COVID-negative status (under the federal mandate).

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    I?m not sure you?re understanding how many vaccinated people are testing positive. Like almost every athlete that tests positive are vaccinated. Every single person I personally know that?s tested positive in months are vaccinated. My cousins clinic has had ONE unvaccinated positive test in two months. All of them have been vaccinated except one. Every politician that tests positive is vaccinated. Almost every public figure that tests positive is vaccinated.

Why do you think they changed the definition of vaccine? Can you answer this for me please?

Why are they trying to withhold the release of documents for 75 years? Can you make any of this make sense to me?

I?m baffled that you don?t understand why they did this lol

Maybe I?m the one that should be baffled that you didn?t know the facts below? 👇🏼

Before the change, the definition for ?vaccination? read, ?the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.? Now, the word ?immunity? has been switched to ?protection.?

The term ?vaccine? also got a makeover. The CDC?s definition changed from ?a product that stimulates a person?s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease? to the current ?a preparation that is used to stimulate the body?s immune response against diseases.?

vCash
    The virus was unleashed as a bioweapon against the US and Trump in a concerted effort with top Democrats in the US
    Its become a power grab by the Swamp of DC including both Dems and Reps
    Its been way overblown on purpose and numbers inflated to scare the masses
    The power grab on the virus inspired mail-in voting to steal an election.
    Trump won 16 of 17 bellweather counties in the US that always decide who the President is. Yet somehow Biden won
    New York city just passed a law to allow non-citizens to vote- which is against the Constitution.
    Soros-led companies have funded people to move foreigners into the US thru the Southern border. 170K per month now.
    Biden's Build Back Better plan focuses on election laws that turn voting over to the federal government and not the states?
    Thousands of mail-in votes in Arizona and Georgia came from the same address in 2020?

Are you awake yet?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I?m not sure you?re understanding how many vaccinated people are testing positive. Like almost every athlete that tests positive are vaccinated. Every single person I personally know that?s tested positive in months are vaccinated. My cousins clinic has had ONE unvaccinated positive test in two months. All of them have been vaccinated except one. Every politician that tests positive is vaccinated.

Why do you think they changed the definition of vaccine? Can you answer this for me please?

Why are they trying to withhold the release of documents for 75 years? Can you make any of this make sense to me?

I?m baffled that you don?t understand why they did this lol

Maybe I?m the one that should be baffled that you didn?t know the facts below? 👇🏼

Before the change, the definition for ?vaccination? read, ?the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.? Now, the word ?immunity? has been switched to ?protection.?

The term ?vaccine? also got a makeover. The CDC?s definition changed from ?a product that stimulates a person?s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease? to the current ?a preparation that is used to stimulate the body?s immune response against diseases.?
    Again, just because you didn't know that vaccines are literally never 100% effective and literally never have been doesn't mean that somehow the definition was changed. It just means you didn't know. It's not a big deal - I learn new stuff all the time, but I do my best not to stick to my guns and insist the wrong thing I thought I knew was true.

There are plenty of statistics out there on there on how many people are testing positive and how that rate varies by vaccine status, and those compiled national statistics are much more valuable than your personal anecdotal experience. However, you are likely seeing Bayes Theorem in action - when two samples with different rates have different sizes, you get wonky results. In fact, I am in the same boat as you - I know exactly 0 unvaccinated people, so 100% of people I know who've gotten COVID since March have been vaccinated! And yet, I still recognize that unvaccinated people are far more likely to catch COVID than vaccinated because that's what the statistics tell us. (I also think there is some amount of skew in who actually gets a test, such as some unvaccinated people being so unconcerned with COVID that they never get tested or recorded as a case, but I don't have any way of knowing what kind of impact that has.)

As for the 75 years thing goes, Pfizer is a shady company like everyone else in Big Pharma. Glad your side of the political aisle is finally waking up to that.