Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Please stop testing athletes for Covid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    You want desperately to look intelligent. The Cool Einstein avatar. Selective big words that you hope others will see as signs of intellect. I?d love to learn a thing or two. It?s a goal of mine daily, but I doubt that you?re qualified or up to the task.
    That is a very foolish thing to say. And I couldn't give a shit if you recognize my intelligence or not. Good day sir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    To prove what?

You have literally admitted yourself that the definition was changed & followed it with a useful idiot type spin Lmao

You had the chance to say you made a mistake but you keep spinning it & now saying I haven?t proved it lol? Admit you made a mistake or just misunderstood & I?ll stop saying you lied.
    The mistake is not on my end.

Like most people. I couldn't give a shit what the textbook definition of vaccine is. Maybe you can explain why I should? To me what matters is the shot is does a thing or it doesn't. Fact: the shot massively reduces infection and transmission in the general population. You have argued against this fact, under the fallacy that the shot has to 100% prevent all infection or transmission to have utility. I have given you 3 chances now to say, hey, there must be some confusion, because I actually agree that the shot has tremendous utility. You haven't. So clearly, I'm not lying. But hey, prove me wrong! Say you DO agree with that statement! Or don't. Nut up or shut up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    That is a very foolish thing to say. And I couldn't give a shit if you recognize my intelligence or not. Good day sir.
    👍🏼

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    The mistake is not on my end.

Like most people. I couldn't give a shit what the textbook definition of vaccine is. Maybe you can explain why I should? To me what matters is the shot is does a thing or it doesn't. Fact: the shot massively reduces infection and transmission in the general population. You have argued against this fact, under the fallacy that the shot has to 100% prevent all infection or transmission to have utility. I have given you 3 chances now to say, hey, there must be some confusion, because I actually agree that the shot has tremendous utility. You haven't. So clearly, I'm not lying. But hey, prove me wrong! Say you DO agree with that statement! Or don't. Nut up or shut up.
    K? i stopped reading after first sentence. Have a good day bro 😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    K? i stopped reading after first sentence. Have a good day bro 😂
    That's what I thought.

I will have a good day. I "won". (Really, we all lost.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I don't know, it can be fun to talk about this stuff, but is it really a productive use of time for everyone to talk at each other? Did anyone ever change their mind based on something they read there, or did people just dig in even more?

Back in the day, this exact scenario played out more than once in my house:
    Lol, so true. Hell, I gotta argue about sports like that

vCash
    Agree. Some of us enjoy it too much. I like it too much.

vCash
    Remember when Biden said you couldn't get delta if you were vaccinated?

https://youtu.be/ciwyYnwYFaQ

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Remember when Biden said you couldn't get delta if you were vaccinated?

https://youtu.be/ciwyYnwYFaQ
    It would be so much easier if we found a video of all the truths he?s told. Not sure you could even find a 10 second clip though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    If you really want to come off looking as intelligent as you think you are then broaden your scope of information and quit ignoring the data that completely contradicts the horseshit you continue to spew. Wonders.cdc.gov has loads of info for you to ignore and pretty graphs that will help in visualization of data. The Univ of Oxford (England not MS) has plenty of material available on their Covid and Covid vaccine research for you look through and point out to us all how you know more than these people. You should really enjoy their work where they show the vaccinated spread Covid at a much higher rate than non vaccinated. I know they're not as smart as TV doctors or CNN journalists but reading studies from these clueless researchers may give you a little entertainment of how intellectually superior you and google are to these people who have wasted their lives devoting it to immunology. Check out Antibody mediated viral enhancement too and report back on how this is all conspiracy nonsense so we'll all be better informed
    🤔 Mr Kotter has posted something that several ran from like the plague. Wonder why no one stepped up on this response? He presented a good challenge to some of those trying to teach this class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    🤔 Mr Kotter has posted something that several ran from like the plague. Wonder why no one stepped up on this response? He presented a good challenge to some of those trying to teach this class.
    Probably because it sounds insane. I for one would be highly interested in a study that says the vaccinated spread covid more than the unwanted. But kinda hard to find without more info. Especially since Google appears to say the opposite.

https://www.google.com/search?q=univ...-wiz-serp#ip=1

ETA:

Ah, you mean this idiocy?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-275980853664
    Last edited by BoomBoom; 12-19-2021 at 05:32 PM.

vCash
    I'm not reading this cr@p.

I'm seriously tempted to give every person who took part in this at least a month ban.

Take this discussion elsewhere. I don't care where. You know mentioning covid is going to spiral out of control and that's not what this board is for.