Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Severe weather now looking likely Friday afternoon through Friday night

vCash

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    I saw this picture on another website. Picture was taken near Union City, Tennessee.

It shows what the person thinks is 6 tornados on the ground at the same time. This is nightmare fuel. Goodness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    I saw this picture on another website. Picture was taken near Union City, Tennessee.

It shows what the person thinks is 6 tornados on the ground at the same time. This is nightmare fuel. Goodness
    If that is real it's waterspouts out over the ocean. It is not from the event the other night. My personal guess is photoshop.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    If that is real it's waterspouts out over the ocean. It is not from the event the other night. My personal guess is photoshop.
    It's a still shot taken from this video. Sorry for the facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/donniecaash...6207043080690/

vCash
    If that's authentic footage from the other night and it's not photoshopped, trees, or in some way manipulated then it's absolutely unprecedented footage. But I'm suspecting with the number of chasers and Mets with eyes and radar on that night if it really happened there would have been a whole lot of talk about it. That footage would be talked about more than the long track tornado. That said, I don't know so I can't say.

vCash
    If that's authentic footage from the other night and it's not photoshopped, trees, or in some way manipulated then it's absolutely unprecedented footage. But I'm suspecting with the number of chasers and Mets with eyes and radar on that night if it really happened there would have been a whole lot of talk about it. That footage would be talked about more than the long track tornado. That said, I don't know so I can't say.
    Heard rumors of a potential snow storm coming in around Christmas..... You see any models on that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Heard rumors of a potential snow storm coming in around Christmas..... You see any models on that?
    I've see nothing on that. I'd be more inclined to say we'd see a severe threat before snow.

Anybody mentioning snow here over a week out should be shot.

vCash
    I've see nothing on that. I'd be more inclined to say we'd see a severe threat before snow.

This made me laugh

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post

I cannot confirm this video, but I?ve got family just south of union city out of Newbern. Several people have said they saw Multiple tornadoes on the ground at the same time in that area. For the most part, it?s slightly rolling hills and flatland (row crops) in that area, so it?s definitely easy to snap a pic like that around there

vCash

Truth... even a week shouldn't be trusted. but now you are talking about 11-12 days... ugh. just no.