Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what MSU Bowl Games have you been to and what is your favorite?

vCash
    I went to Peach Bowls vs NCSt and Clemson, Liberty Bowls vs UCF and Rice, Gator Bowls vs Michigan and NW, and Music City Bowls vs Wake and Louisville.

My favorite bowl experience by far was beating the hell out of Michigan in the Gator Bowl.

vCash
    2010 Gator Bowl vs Michigan
    2011 Music City Bowl vs Wake Forest
    2012 Gator Bowl vs Northwestern
    2013 Liberty Bowl vs Rice
    2014 Orange Bowl vs Georgia Tech
    2018 Outback Bowl vs Iowa

I really have enjoyed them all, but my favorites were 2010 Gator Bowl, 2014 Orange Bowl and 2018 Outback Bowl.
    The Michigan game was huge. Those Michigan fans were cocky assholes before the game so it was great to beat their ass. Afterwards, they were suddenly nicer. Not a ton to do in Jacksonville though.
    Miami was just an awesome place to be. Despite the depressing loss, it was cool to play in such a substantial bowl. I had a great time before and after the game. Me and my friend left the Gentleman club around 3 am and people were still piling into that place... crazy city.
    Tampa was also cool, despite the loss. I guess I just like playing in NFL stadiums. Me and my girlfriend, who has since become my wife, went on our first vacation there. We had a blast. Spent time on the beach and went to Busch Gardens which was a lot of fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    That was the biggest gut punch to me. Had the lead and Peerless Price makes a crazy catch. The winning TD for UT was in the endzone that I was sitting in. Still an absolute great time. My roommates and I did the 3 vs 3 flag football and did the Dawg Pound Rock right before "kickoff" and the crowd around went crazy. Then we got the shit kicked out of us, LOL.

I will say the events were cool. We also did them for the 99 Peach Bowl and one of my buddies made a FG in work boots.
    apparently we weren't sitting far apart at that game ... I shared the same gut punch
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    2000 Independence Bowl... SNOW BOWL my favorite of course
    2007 Liberty Bowl.... CROOOOOOOOOOOOM
    2011 Music City Bowl
    2019 Music City Bowl

Others...
    2006 Sugar Bowl LSU vs Notre Dame
    2009 Capital One Bowl Game LSU vs. Penn State.. Got to see my coaching hero (before the scandal) JoePA