Thread: Myles Brennan

vCash

Myles Brennan

Just talked to the son of a huge USM booster and he told me that Myles Brennan will be coming to Southern Miss.

Should be very interesting

vCash
    That's been the rumor for awhile. Gives them time to let Keyes mature. Good move move.

vCash
    That is the right level for Myles. He was never an SEC level QB. Great kid and great family, hope he kills it there.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    That is the right level for Myles. He was never an SEC level QB. Great kid and great family, hope he kills it there.
    Maybe not totally "kill it" ? My hopes for him would be more more measured considering mustard buzzard, can't care for an eagle, sued by Iowa, anytime any placers.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 12-07-2021 at 11:44 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Maybe not totally "kill it" ?
    In my old age I've softened on my hatred for USM. Plus, their current situation is just sad. I mean, really sad. I'm not worried about them competing with us for a recruit or in a game for a looooonnnnnngggggg time. I like the kid, he is from my neck of the woods and I want him to do well. He paid his dues playing for Coach O.

vCash
    In my old age I've softened on my hatred for USM. Plus, their current situation is just sad. I mean, really sad. I'm not worried about them competing with us for a recruit or in a game for a looooonnnnnngggggg time. I like the kid, he is from my neck of the woods and I want him to do well. He paid his dues playing for Coach O.
    Getting in the Sun Belt will help them in the long run but right now they are going to be bad for quite the foreseeable future.

Banned
    vCash
    Yep. I'm 58 and grew to hate them living in MS many years. But you never know when-where the next young difference making young coach's coming along to make his own mark. And yes, time has indeed tempered my hate.

vCash
    He doesn't fit the profile of what Will Hall likes in a QB so we'll see. I know his first year was tough but I'm telling you, the guys is a football coach through and through and he will get them back to some level of respectability.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Does he have 1 year of eligibility left?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Just talked to the son of a huge USM booster and he told me that Myles Brennan will be coming to Southern Miss.

Should be very interesting
    didn't know such a position existed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I don't know, there are some big old boys in the Burg.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Do they outnumber the 17 fans? (Couldn't resist 17)

Does the no 17 reminding me of the. F word give need for worry?
    Last edited by OLJWales; 12-07-2021 at 05:06 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PCHSDawg View Post
    I don't know, there are some big old boys in the Burg.
    They don't give shit. I know a millionaire businessman that is a USM supporter. Don't give much at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    He doesn't fit the profile of what Will Hall likes in a QB so we'll see.
    Actually being a QB would be a step up for how they finished the year.

vCash
    Southern needs a decent QB in the worst way, but yeah he doesn't fit the typically Hall QB model. I could see them bringing in somebody else as well to compete for the job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Southern needs a decent QB in the worst way, but yeah he doesn't fit the typically Hall QB model. I could see them bringing in somebody else as well to compete for the job.
    They already got another transfer.

vCash
    This is true, I watched him play half a dozen times and never thought he was an SEC guy. They were still running Stu's offense and that really helped to pad his numbers.

vCash
    Crowded room for him to transfer too. Think he's a great kid. Never thought he was SEC material. Would love to see him playing in the home state.

vCash
    Just saw where he chose LSU as his destination. Kind of reminds me of when OM flips their own recruit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Just saw where he chose LSU as his destination. Kind of reminds me of when OM flips their own recruit.
    Brilliant strategy**