Thread: Texas Southern over Florida

vCash

Texas Southern over Florida

You think our team sucked yesterday -

Winless Texas Southern beat #20 Florida BY 15 points - 69-54. UF was 27-0 versus the SWAC

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...from-the-swac/
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Bad loss for the whole conference

vCash
    Gotta be Howland's fault somehow
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    You think our team sucked yesterday -

Winless Texas Southern beat #20 Florida BY 15 points - 69-54. UF was 27-0 versus the SWAC

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...from-the-swac/
    This is why I love college basketball. On any given night if a team is hot they can win.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    This is why I love college basketball. On any given night if a team is hot they can win.
    While true they shot it well form the field, 2 point range. And fla couldn't throw it in the ocean from the beach....

vCash
    Buzz, your girlfriend. WOOF!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Gotta be Howland's fault somehow
    👍👍👍👍
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Was it good that we lost on Sunday? Absolutely not. It?s a loss that COULD haunt us in March. However we lost to a team that careered it from 3 PT. range. It happens. Blake Hinson came to Starkville 4 years ago and you would have thought he was the second coming of Klay Thompson. The kid COULD NOT MISS. He never played near that level again.

We can not let that loss beat us again or we could be in major trouble. Again, I am not condoning the loss but to think the season is over is asinine.

vCash
    We can help overcome the loss Sunday by beating Colorado State on a neutral court this weekend. That would be a big win and as long as we win those 3 home games we will be 10-2 and a good NET ranking. There is still a lot of basketball left to play