LOL, you are on tonight.

vCash
    Looks like Miami gonna get Cristobal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Looks like Miami gonna get Cristobal.
    Where are you getting this from?

vCash
    Hey Scooba can I have Pike VCash when you ban him?

vCash
    Bbbbut everyone said Kiffin was good as gone, didn't want to be there, was one and done??

I told y'all he wasn't leaving. And he's going to be a problem. Already is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Where are you getting this from?
    Just a guess. If I was this spot on about everything I would change my name to TrapGame34.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Just a guess. If I was this spot on about everything I would change my name to TrapGame34.**
    LOL, please dont. But I think you're right, he gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Bbbbut everyone said Kiffin was good as gone, didn't want to be there, was one and done??

I told y'all he wasn't leaving. And he's going to be a problem. Already is.
    Wake me up when he has another top 10 NFL qb. They were a 7 win team without him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    Wake me up when he has another top 10 NFL qb. They were a 7 win team without him
    Maybe so. But half or more of this board said 8 was the absolute most they could win cause the defense would suck. Just give credit where credit is due. They should take a dip next year. But don't bank on some epic drop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Maybe so. But half or more of this board said 8 was the absolute most they could win cause the defense would suck. Just give credit where credit is due. They should take a dip next year. But don't bank on some epic drop.
    This.

vCash
    He's a good coach but we need him to lose Lebby and Durkin as both are good coaches as well. Big programs just don't trust him for now for various reasons so he's capped at OM. I will say that if Miami doesn't get Cristobal then I would have taken Lane over Manny easily.

And let's be honestly he's basically everything Ole Miss wrapped up in a coach, just some slight differences than Freeze but both were perfect for that place while Leach seems to be a good fit for us. Both coaches have systems that are mostly dependent on their QB play as well.

vCash
    Exactly. And if you don't think they will end up with a really good QB out of the portal, you are hoping, not being realistic. As long as Kiffin is there, they will have a program that is likely better than ours. Sucks, but it's true. And now he's making enough money to never want to leave. I hope Saban doesn't retire in the next few years.

vCash
    Reports are it is 7.5 million a year, of course 4 years plus incentives… Now I’m not a smart man, but DAMN that seems like they are over paying a shit ton…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Reports are it is 7.5 million a year, of course 4 years plus incentives… Now I’m not a smart man, but DAMN that seems like they are over paying a shit ton…
    Locking him down. If he delivers they look brilliant, if he doesn't....a few boosters take a big hit to the wallet buying him out and they likely hire another Matt Luke afterwards. Would be nice

vCash
    Yeah. Because their schedule is Johnny Vaught easy next year.

vCash
    Yep. Lane will get players, including QBs, one the offensive side of the ball. If defense continues to get better, look out.