Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Championship Saturday

vCash
    Thanks Gundy you just sent Bama or ND to the playoffs. TUSK you need to send some of your homemade to Waco.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Might be some space available in about 5 hours. You just never know.

I have a feeling that Bama wins by 21 or so.
    There's about to be a bunch of, "it's better for the conference if we get two teams in" bullshit on Twitter and Facebook. I've never understood that line of thinking. No other team being good does anything for us. Go Dawgs, Big Blue and Bearcats.

vCash
    I think Bama has to win today to make it in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    There's about to be a bunch of, "it's better for the conference if we get two teams in" bullshit on Twitter and Facebook. I've never understood that line of thinking. No other team being good does anything for us. Go Dawgs, Big Blue and Bearcats.
    I never understood that bullshit idea either. SEC is going to get their tv/bowl money regardless and everyone shares it. We only need MSU to win. No one else makes it better for us by winning unless it helps us win an overall championship in some particular sport. 17 everybody else. And the horse they rode in on.

vCash
    They made reference to Will and MSU just before the half. The Baylor QB had tied him for most completions to start the game. Ended up with 17, hurt his shoulder and the wheels fell of his completion percentage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Might be some space available in about 5 hours. You just never know.

I have a feeling that Bama wins by 21 or so.
    I wasn't far off. They still have a chance for another TD - plenty of time.